MEGA (Jedd has some feelings)

Frenk and the higher ups seemed perfectly fine with mediocrity until Herby said what he said. After getting embarrassed by FIU 2 years prior, Blake James shrugged it off by saying “Well, we’re not going to win them all”. This was the attitude towards the football program and it was accepted by the folks in charge. If it wasn’t, Blake and others wouldn’t have lasted 2 full years before getting the boot. Herby’s comments definitely lit a fire under someone’s ***. The University hadn’t been committed to fielding competitive sports teams 20 years prior.
A lot of wrongness here; higher education leadership is very complex and it was well known BOT members were unhappy with the direction of the program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How about you and The Eye and Bigdaddywhatever (the guy with Herbstreit in his avatar photo) stop it with your Herbstreit/Frenk nonsense.

I'm not going to "give thanks" for the fact that some Buckeye said some words on TV that were written by Jon Vilma. Yes, those words had impact, but they would never have been said without Jon Vilma's input. Herbstreit didn't have enough independent knowledge about UM to formulate his rant. Those are just facts.

As for Frenk, no matter if he authorizes the swinging of the axe, he didn't know what was going on for years. It was a coordinated multi-frontal assault by certain boosters and Trustees that made an impact, and yes there was an added benefit to having a NON-Hurricane say embarrassing things on national television. Just take note of the fact that Frenk had to appoint two people to actually gather the facts for him, and that should tell you everything you need to know about Frenk's worthlessness.

Manny was not going to survive the 2021 season. It's debatable whether Beta Blake would have. And if Beta Blake had stayed, it's doubtful we would have gotten Mario.

So I'm glad that things worked out. But I'm not going to commemorate the occasion by lighting a candle for Kirk Herbstreit or Julio Frenk.
so safe to say frenk isnt on your christmas card list lol

How about you and The Eye and Bigdaddywhatever (the guy with Herbstreit in his avatar photo) stop it with your Herbstreit/Frenk nonsense.

I'm not going to "give thanks" for the fact that some Buckeye said some words on TV that were written by Jon Vilma. Yes, those words had impact, but they would never have been said without Jon Vilma's input. Herbstreit didn't have enough independent knowledge about UM to formulate his rant. Those are just facts.

As for Frenk, no matter if he authorizes the swinging of the axe, he didn't know what was going on for years. It was a coordinated multi-frontal assault by certain boosters and Trustees that made an impact, and yes there was an added benefit to having a NON-Hurricane say embarrassing things on national television. Just take note of the fact that Frenk had to appoint two people to actually gather the facts for him, and that should tell you everything you need to know about Frenk's worthlessness.

Manny was not going to survive the 2021 season. It's debatable whether Beta Blake would have. And if Beta Blake had stayed, it's doubtful we would have gotten Mario.

So I'm glad that things worked out. But I'm not going to commemorate the occasion by lighting a candle for Kirk Herbstreit or Julio Frenk.
The avatar point of focus is the Flanigans flag in the backdrop. Just wanted to clarify.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whoever the **** it is!
south park mob GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back