MEGA (Jedd has some feelings)

Advertisement
Motion for Expedited Sentencing.

1689267637962.png

Advertisement
🤔

Before Frenk we rarely hired a head football coach with HC experience. Under him he hired two with Power 5 experience and multiple conference titles. Before Frenk we hired AD’s with no experience. Under Frenk we stole the AD from the top program in our conference.

Unless you guys can do better, maybe STFU.

Please kindly map out the route to success beyond “just win” because it sure doesn’t work that way in the real world.

🤔

Before Frenk we rarely hired a head football coach with HC experience. Under him he hired two with Power 5 experience and multiple conference titles. Before Frenk we hired AD’s with no experience. Under Frenk we stole the AD from the top program in our conference.

Please kindly map out the route to success beyond “just win” because it sure doesn’t work that way in the real world.
Frenk is a perfectly fine president. Done a lot of good for the university, and he won’t be fired. His issue is gonna be health, he probably on his last few years on the job tho. Hope he can get us a replacement president b4 he retires tho.

Advertisement
🤔

In addition he got us the AAU status that helps with athletics

🤔

Frenk was on board with the Shalala-Way prior to getting called out by Herbstreit. Your take is accurate about Frenk AFTER those commnets were made, but BEFORE? Nope.

Advertisement
🤔

Oh **** straight off.

The two "head football coaches with HC experience" were both University of Miami alums. Wow, what an amazingly challenging job search!

Oh, you know who else is a University of Miami alum? The AD we just hired.

Meanwhile, Frenk kept Beta Blake in place and refused to look into complaints by alums and boosters until he appointed two guys not-named-Frenk to investigate Beta Blake's job performance after years of inactivity and lack of oversight.

AS for your nonsense about "hiring ADs with no experience":

1. Sam Jankovich was the AD at Washington State
2. Dave Maggard was the AD at Cal-Berkeley
3. Yes, Paul Dee was the VP and General Counsel of UM
4. Kirby Hocutt was the AD at Ohio University
5. Shawn Eichorst was the Deputy AD at Wisconsin
6. Beta Blake James was a piece of ****, but he was also the AD at Maine

Advertisement
Oh **** straight off.

The two "head football coaches with HC experience" were both University of Miami alums. Wow, what an amazingly challenging job search!

Meanwhile, Frenk kept Beta Blake in place and refused to look into complaints by alums and boosters until he appointed two guys not-named-Frenk to investigate Beta Blake's job performance after years of inactivity and lack of oversight.

I think the thing that scared me most about Beta Blake beyond his incompetence was his significant others man hands.
Disgusted Jerry Seinfeld GIF

Oh **** straight off.

Ok, dude. How far back did you have to go and how much did those schools’ ADs accomplish at the time?

Maybe you can do a better job. Go apply to the BOD and see how far you get.

As for the alumni coaches, yeah, the line of coaches with similar resumes was not very long. Sorry if alumni are a tad more receptive to taking the job and dealing the BS fans like you spew out on a daily basis.

Ok, dude. How far back did you have to go and how much did those schools’ ADs accomplish at the time?

Maybe you can do a better job. Go apply to the BOD and see how far you get.

As for the alumni coaches, yeah, the line of coaches with similar resumes was not very long. Sorry if alumni are a tad more receptive to taking the job and dealing the BS fans like you spew out on a daily basis.

The BS that fans like me spew out on a daily basis?

I have been a UM student and/or alum and/or booster and/or season-ticket-holder since 1986.

How far back did I have to go? Just as far back as my memory would take me. I didn't include Doc Mallios because he was the last of the non-full-time ADs, he was a prominent faculty member who took on the role.

Sam accomplished a lot before he got to UM. Maggard did too, though he was a loathsome person. The point is, you claimed they had "no experience", which was simply not true. Now you want to move the goalposts to "accomplishments"? In 40+ years, we have hired five former ADs, one former Deputy AD, and one VP/General Counsel to become AD.

The point is simple, you want to blow up Frenk as "actually doing something" that he had no hand in effectuating.

First, you give Frenk credit for hiring Richt in December 2015, though Frenk was not inaugurated until January 2016. Then you conveniently omit the hiring of Manny Diaz, which Frenk rubber-stamped. Then you act like Frenk should get credit for Mario, though by that time he had empowered two far more talented people to handle the revamp of the UM Athletic Department.

In the immortal words of Benjamin Franklin, "Neither a slurper nor a moper be." I am neither. I am a person who has been following UM sports since the early 1980s when I first considered applying to UM.

And Frenk is the worst UM President in all that time.

Advertisement
Back