JC on Rivals

Canes remain high because of losses
-says UM chances "A pretty good chance."
-says "Because they need me,"
-says "because they've played defense badly, so I can come in there and be an impact player."
-official visit in January
-says "The coaches, whenever I talk to them they say the need me badly,"
-says on Uf.ag commitment "I don't want to say anything right now."
-aside from UM and UF he's unsure any other visits
-says "A lot of schools are recruiting me,"
-no date on final decision but says it "will be pretty hard."
:fistbump::cigar:

Advertisement
Used car salesman is a genius. He is having his defense tank on purpose so he can tell recruits they will start right away. I love it

Advertisement
Just read the same article, I love it. Not saying he's a lock, but he's leaning pretty hard toward Miami right now.

Advertisement
After how we **** all over ourselves on Saturday I winced in anticipation about what I was going to find in this thread. Must say I was pleasantly surprised...

Advertisement
If he's announcing a final decision that seems to be good for us considering he still "committed" to Uf. Sounds like a signing day kid.

LOL. Wow. Buddy is pretty straight forward isnt he? First time in a while I can remember a recruit flat out saying that us losing is making him more interested! LOL! Good. Because the more playmakers in the secondary we have the better. If this comes down to UF or UM, then I LOVE our chances there. Watch out for FSU sneaking in at the last minute though.

Advertisement
What happened to the "win and they will come" mantra? These kids wanna play, and they don't wanna be observers on the sideline.

LOL. Wow. Buddy is pretty straight forward isnt he? First time in a while I can remember a recruit flat out saying that us losing is making him more interested! LOL! Good. Because the more playmakers in the secondary we have the better. If this comes down to UF or UM, then I LOVE our chances there. Watch out for FSU sneaking in at the last minute though.

It goes either way with some kids, a lot of these kids are trendy and go with what is the hot team at the time, then you got the ones that see this and say i can come in and fix this

Who is JC? Jesus Christ?

In regards to our defense, he might as well be
Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Now we understand the plan for the defense: "Suck so bad that recruits will feel completely assurd of starting immediately!" Check. Love it when a plan comes together. Must be the DC's secret super recruiting power. Couple more stud DTs and kids like JC and we bust out the REAL defense. And Saban thinks he is smart.

Advertisement
Back