JC on Rivals

Advertisement
After how we **** all over ourselves on Saturday I winced in anticipation about what I was going to find in this thread. Must say I was pleasantly surprised...

Studs are still committed to Tennessee, Virginia aND UF now. Studs were committed to Auburn last year with all the bs, Ole Miss, USC and other programs so yes it's bad right now but it's about relationships and UM makes great ones even though it seems trendy to bash AG and even though that coordinator deserves to be ripped kids, parents and coaches believe in this staff

Really hope we sign this kid. But if Donofrio is still
here running that shtty D it won't matter. If Golden
gets a new DC and lets him have full control,
we'll actually have a defense for the first time
during Golden's tenure.

Elite athlete. Just hope Coach No D will be gone so he won't be wasted by lining up 15 yards off receivers.

I'm getting pretty tired of these whiny *** Dorito comments every time we talk about recruiting a defensive player.

For ****'s sake....

Advertisement
I'm getting pretty tired of these whiny *** Dorito comments every time we talk about recruiting a defensive player.

For ****'s sake....

Exactly, a recruit cares most about relationships with a staff and a school and feeling wanted which we have working for us. Maryland, UVA and other garbage programs have bad coaching but still get studs because of relationships so this thread should be about JC and JC alone

For ****'s sake....

Exactly, a recruit cares most about relationships with a staff and a school and feeling wanted which we have working for us. Maryland, UVA and other garbage programs have bad coaching but still get studs because of relationships so this thread should be about JC and JC alone

I mean I get it. We all get it. This incessant need to bring it up every.....*******....time.....just annoys me.

Advertisement
Gator's insiders on Rivals saying "UF isn't overly pursuing him".

Advertisement
I remember I kept saying they're going to switch him to wr and he'll figure that out and just look at him now and how "UF isn't overly pursuing him" it's to me obvious they did and he basically told them to **** off.

For ****'s sake....

i am negging every anti coaching staff post on the recruiting board. if i want to read a bunch of jackass anti coaching posts i would have stayed on grassy or now this football board.

Advertisement
This kid ever mention when he's announcing?

OP says no date yet

sheeiit my bad
I think he said that he wants to do it on NSD but who knows

Would make sense if he is taking a January OV. Haven't heard if he wants to use all 5 or not but somewhere around signing day would make a lot of sense. Maybe we push him to make his decision a little sooner(maybe a day or two) if we arent 100 %, who knows?

That's funny... But yet they love Q. Wilson? Nah, they just wanted Lane and Philips.

JC is miles and miles better than Q. Wilson.

He is a **** of a athlete...!

Last edited:

That's funny... But yet they love Q. Wilson? Nah, they just wanted Lane and Philips.

Wilson didn't talk to lane or Phillips before SFE. And he had gotten an offer before that. They still want Jc, and wanted to take Wilson regardless

Wilson didn't talk to lane or Phillips before SFE. And he had gotten an offer before that. They still want Jc, and wanted to take Wilson regardless

i was high on his as a safety til the central game. he looked very 2 star ish

Advertisement
Back