JC on Rivals

Our CB situation is the only position that looks pretty good on defense, especially if we add JC.

Gunter, Howard, Crawford, Burns, Elder, JC, Bethel would be a great CB group.

Advertisement
Great talent but inserting him in the line up won't change this D into a top 20 D in a year... Just another great piece in a great potential defensive class that should realize the opportunities

What happened to the "win and they will come" mantra? These kids wanna play, and they don't wanna be observers on the sideline.

I still say that's the rule rather than the exception. SOME kids will come if they think they can come in and get early PT. But my sense is that this kid's heart is here. Almost sounds like he's making excuses to still have us high up on his list, despite our recent issues. This kid sounds like he wants to come here period.

Advertisement
Our CB situation is the only position that looks pretty good on defense, especially if we add JC.

Gunter, Howard, Crawford, Burns, Elder, JC, Bethel would be a great CB group.

Solid, VERY SOLID... NO, it's excellent! NO fly zone...!!!!

Advertisement
This is the weirdest committed player so far this year lmao. It almost seems like he despises the Gators. He refuses to say a word about them in every interview yet he's still committed...

if we keep getting talent like this at every position i think we will be ok regardless of scheme i hope

Advertisement
Advertisement
Carl Bleich ‏@CarlBleich 22m
JC Jackson outmuscles Travarus McFadden for a TD and does the tomahawk chop for FSU WR coach Lawrence Dawsey, who was 2 feet from play.
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

Carl Bleich ‏@CarlBleich 22m
JC Jackson outmuscles Travarus McFadden for a TD and does the tomahawk chop for FSU WR coach Lawrence Dawsey, who was 2 feet from play.
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

Did he go and jump some chick in the stands for the full effect?

(Edit: I don't see how Florida State overcomes the ability to negatively recruit that scandal, is the reason I made the comment).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back