Jaylan Knighton Talks Top Schools, Sets Decision Date

View as article
Advertisement
Yeah dont get me wrong, Chaney is elite. I just see Rooster as more of an all around great back. He's light but still drops his shoulder and runs with power, has great speed, great vision.
Only thing I dont like about him is that he is very small. Looks ok until he stands next to other backs like Cheney then they just straight up make him look tiny. If he were bigger I think he would be a top 3 back in the country

May be a dumb question, but isn't high school on right now?
Whats the purpose of high school especially your senior year? To get you into the best college possible while paying the least money possible whether it be due to athletic scholarship or academics. A couple classes cant get in the way of these kids opportunities.

Whats the purpose of high school especially your senior year? To get you into the best college possible while paying the least money possible whether it be due to athletic scholarship or academics. A couple classes cant get in the way of these kids opportunities.

Hey I hear you there.... But is this normal in high school to get out of class to watch a team practice?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry that's how I address all stupidity. How bout your dorky *** stops pulling theories out of **** shoot and speak factual information?
Nobody at Deerfield has anything against Miami and that's fact, DUCK.
I'm not speculating, I'm TELLING you.
?

Advertisement
Wiltfong just moved his CB for Bowman off Florida to cloudy. Seems Clemson is making a move with him.

Wonder how that would impact Knighton.

@Coach Macho how we looking? Can’t say we not recruiting jit hard!

Ivins is now saying that after that visit Knighton mentioned how Clemson was no longer his leaders and he was gonna look at other places. Doesn’t think Miami is in the drivers seat but says we are a dark horse because Hickson is well connected in Deerfield and has a great relationship with Jaylan. However, if Holmes or Parrish commit first, the staff would probably take them.

Advertisement
Would absolutely love getting Chaney and Knighton as our backs for 2020. Holy smokes if that came to fruition we’d be set at the RB position for years to come. Enos would probably get them both over 800yds in a season with the way he can scheme offfenses to the talent he has on board.

Advertisement
Back