JAYLAN KNIGHTON COMMITS

UF fans haven't seen NFL backs in so long they don't even know what is what. FSU fans are down bad rn
Hahaha FSU had cook but before he put the program on his back no idea who the last NFL RB they had was! UF is a RB graveyard where they go to kill their careers lol! UM bout to be 5 or 6 deep with NFL caliber backs. Honestly think Manny turns it around next year think he gets over the learning curve, but he definitely needs to make some changes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Btw Rohan got to be dropping bags. He is all over twitter tweeting recruits. Can’t say I have seen him do that before this year. Maybe the algorithm is just putting it on my timeline. Anybody need following him remember him being this involved on social media with reciting and the team?

image.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hahaha FSU had cook but before he put the program on his back no idea who the last NFL RB they had was! UF is a RB graveyard where they go to kill their careers lol! UM bout to be 5 or 6 deep with NFL caliber backs. Honestly think Manny turns it around next year think he gets over the learning curve, but he definitely needs to make some changes!
FSU- Antoine smith, Chris Thompson, devonte Freeman, James wilder jr, Dalvin cook and now Akers..they’ve been decent

UF-...🤔🤔 does Tebow count?

Advertisement
Knighton is just about maxed out in terms of putting on mass. He’s a developed kid. Probably get up to 205-210 range in college
He will be above 200 by the time he enters college. I wouldn’t say he’s maxed out in anything in terms of putting on weight. At 185 pounds in February he ran a 4.51, in July at the Nike opening weighing 195 pounds he ran a 4.49 40. He’s got a sturdy frame and is very explosive

He will be above 200 by the time he enters college. I wouldn’t say he’s maxed out in anything in terms of putting on weight. At 185 pounds in February he ran a 4.51, in July at the Nike opening weighing 195 pounds he ran a 4.49 40. He’s got a sturdy frame and is very explosive
Said just about maxed out. He can definitely get stronger. The kid is about as developed physically in terms of weight as you would want him. Im 6ft 180 walking around..this kid is looked every bit of 180 when I saw him as a jr and looks about 190-195 rn at about 5’8 5’9. Physically looks like a mark Walton clone out of Hs to me

Said just about maxed out. He can definitely get stronger. The kid is about as developed physically in terms of weight as you would want him. Im 6ft 180 walking around..this kid is looked every bit of 180 when I saw him as a jr and looks about 190-195 rn at about 5’8 5’9. Physically looks like a mark Walton clone out of Hs to me
Maybe the same stature but his skill set is so much higher than walton that it is completely incomparable beyond size

Advertisement
Back