JAYLAN KNIGHTON COMMITS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We gun find out from here till NSD what he's about on the trail
I don’t see it going great but like you said, we will see soon. If somehow he pulls some of those defensive players then it gets interesting because all of a sudden recruiting is better but the corching on the field is just all time horrific. You can’t lose to FIU and GT this year at a minimum.

If I had to bet, I would absolutely bet against him succeeding given what we’ve seen. I can’t get over what happened. Just can’t. It’s too much.

Last edited:
I don’t see it going great but like you said, we will see soon. If somehow he pulls some of those defensive players then it gets interesting because all of a sudden recruiting is better but the corching on the field is just all time horrific. You can’t lose to FIU and GT this year at a minimum.

If I had to bet, I would absolutely bet against him succeeding given what we’ve seen. I can’t get over what happened. Just can’t. It’s too much.
Yea he's trash I hope he gets Flowe which is unlikely. Super unlikely.........0.00001% chance. Hopefully those guys can be groomed by someone else and I'm glad still choosing the U I love the team and I always want the best players

Advertisement
Advertisement
I got to go back and watch The Wire. Been 7-8 years and I’m sure I’ll discover even more of the storyline I missed the first time around

Excellent show. It’s on Prime, I’ve spent much of this season rewatching it. I now look at the majority of the post on here like Bunk does Mcnulty...

E76B8902-0AF8-45C5-B5FA-ED692B98C230.gif

Advertisement
Back