JAYLAN KNIGHTON COMMITS

Advertisement
Very excited about this pickup. Think he gets on the field here early. He's just too electric not to. Also, think he gets more burn than Don earlier. Coming from that wing-T to a multiple offense is hard in reference to pass pro

Advertisement
Almost identical play styles and builds a what I’m saying , ofc he’s not as Swift rn Swift is one of the best backs in CFB

Swift was 220 pounds coming outta HS tho, Knighton is 190, they are kinda similar in style just Swift is more powerful.

Advertisement
Btw Rohan got to be dropping bags. He is all over twitter tweeting recruits. Can’t say I have seen him do that before this year. Maybe the algorithm is just putting it on my timeline. Anybody need following him remember him being this involved on social media with reciting and the team?
**** need to have "one cup of coffee" then i'll go.

Advertisement
@GojiraCane

I have to read these post if your accusing us of not wanting talent. I always said I get it if a kid left to go elsewhere I understand it. I always want the talent and whoever wants elite kids to go elsewhere isn't a fan man.
Agreed. But there is a certain, small strain of posters here who want Manny gone so bad that they seemed to be relishing to prospects of decommitnents. When I sarcastically challenged them to have the courage of their convictions and fly banner planes over Knighton, the response I got was that CMD was so bad that no kid should come here.

They might as well be petitioning UM to shut down the program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back