JAYLAN KNIGHTON COMMITS

Advertisement
IDK about the rest of it but the RB recruiting came up Aces. Welcome tothe kids and congrats to the staff on this. Now, back to work.

Advertisement
People can laugh and joke but I actually think that @Coach Macho and that staff going to Deerfield might be the best thing to happen for us in Broward in a long time and at a time when we need it. Looks like we have a pro-UM staff at Deerfield of all places. I’m hoping this helps us with other kids at other Broward schools as well.
Like I’ve said b4..Deerfield hasn’t been Anti Miami. Each circumstance has to be judged individually. This kids parents are Miami fans. Restrepo was all Miami as soon as he got his offer. Denard wanted to play QB. Brent Schaefer wasn’t recruited. JPP ended at USF, The Deerfield stars from years past haven’t been priorities for us. Aside from Juedy. And too be real he picked Bama over us.,🤷🏾‍♂️

tumblr_lugi5wGgMO1qhl2u3o1_500.gif

Nice little devil undertone.

Advertisement
So, Looks like I have to eat crow and take my L for my big mouth. I will gladly do so. what a great get !!! Now for experts(obviously not me) how hard is going to be to keep him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why are people claiming Rohan is a bag man? Do we not ha e enough problems being under the ncaa's microscope?

Advertisement
Back