JAYLAN KNIGHTON COMMITS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who did that? No one here. Cook was one of the biggest meltdowns of all time. Everyone knew that between Yearby and Cook if you only got one that it needed to be Cook. And that he was going to be a problem for us.
Program changing. You don't see that usually at RB.

Had we got Cook instead no championship for Jimbo thus no big contract at A&M and Golden showers eventually goes somewhere up north since he was always looking to leave but didn't have the resume yet to hustle Ped State.

Hahaha FSU had cook but before he put the program on his back no idea who the last NFL RB they had was! UF is a RB graveyard where they go to kill their careers lol! UM bout to be 5 or 6 deep with NFL caliber backs. Honestly think Manny turns it around next year think he gets over the learning curve, but he definitely needs to make some changes!

They had Devonta Freeman before Dalvin

UF fans haven't seen NFL backs in so long they don't even know what is what. FSU fans are down bad rn
I think Mullet legit has a slow Perine-like guy named Marks prioritized over Knighton which will come back to haunt him. Most of those fools are using that as a justification for not going after Knighton. A few smarter ones know better. I don’t even know if f he gets that guy as I think he’s committed elsewhere. F$U is just sour grapes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will anybody have a link to Deerfield and columbus
People can laugh and joke but I actually think that @Coach Macho and that staff going to Deerfield might be the best thing to happen for us in Broward in a long time and at a time when we need it. Looks like we have a pro-UM staff at Deerfield of all places. I’m hoping this helps us with other kids at other Broward schools as well.

Lmao at the not a take arguement

The kid was commited to Oklahoma. He picked FSU over ohio state. With the early period ohio state used there scholarships on another RB. UF thinking marks is better than 2nd highest rusher in broward country is hilarious.

I swear Mullet has personnel selection corching tendencies. Look at Franks over Trask for starters. That’s 100% Mullet.

Advertisement
Program changing. You don't see that usually at RB.

Had we got Cook instead no championship for Jimbo thus no big contract at A&M and Golden showers eventually goes somewhere up north since he was always looking to leave but didn't have the resume yet to hustle Ped State.
pretty sure Jimbo won his ship before cook and that momentum is what helped him land cook.. Cook was a freshman when they played the ducks and they were trying to repeat.

Advertisement
Back