JAYLAN KNIGHTON COMMITS

Advertisement

Watch the finish.....

I actually prefer the start with Alenka Bikar.
@gruntking , your girlfriend is showing a little too much again.

E7BEFA03-D203-40BF-B288-B1E2E0BAAE8E.jpeg

I cant think of a better way to lift the black cloud over the program than to continue the progress getting recruits that we thought were long gone. If losing to FIU doesn't scare these guys away.....maybe we are getting some dogs for REAL

Losing to FIU bothers all of us but recruits who want to be here will be here regardless of the b.s that's being said

Advertisement
After this year’s **** show, I’m amazed. Still not convinced Mullen will snatch him away by signing days. We just don’t get players of this caliber, especially with this abysmal coaching staff.
I think the gaytors have a guy named Marks that they’ve had higher on their board, per Thomas Goldkamp of 247. I’m not sure why they would want that guy over Knighton but Mullet isn’t immune from coRch personnel decisions.

Advertisement
im as critical as they come but **** some of these people on this board are awful. Why can’t they enjoy this knighton commitment Without bringing up Lo leaving? We just got a kid from phucking Deerfield. I don’t care how it played out, it happened. this is huge.

90% of this board wont congratulate the staff or the player but if a decommittnent was to happen right now they'll comment on that thread

Last edited:
Btw Rohan got to be dropping bags. He is all over twitter tweeting recruits. Can’t say I have seen him do that before this year. Maybe the algorithm is just putting it on my timeline. Anybody need following him remember him being this involved on social media with reciting and the team?
Yo...keep that to yourself.

Knighton and Chaney should consider this a blessing. Not only with the comp make them better, but it’s huge that they split carries. Leave college with plenty of tread n the tire. Business decision. Nice work Coach Hickson.

Go Canes!

If Enos gets canned the new OC has to be told that Hickson cannot be fired. He can recruit his a$$ off.

Advertisement
No worries all you non-believers...it's coming. I think we are all thankful for this one. Keep digging, staff and let's land a nice class. Believe it not, there are still great players out there that want to wear that U on the side of their helmet. Get them MF'ers!
:11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back