- Joined
- Jan 12, 2014
- Messages
- 67,430
Watch the finish.....
I actually prefer the start with Alenka Bikar.
@gruntking , your girlfriend is showing a little too much again.
’
Watch the finish.....
So this Staph reeled in the the top 2 backs in south Florida this cycle..a legit QB..the Redding pick up..![]()
this sh*t falling off....i aint see no *** since the commitment yet??
I cant think of a better way to lift the black cloud over the program than to continue the progress getting recruits that we thought were long gone. If losing to FIU doesn't scare these guys away.....maybe we are getting some dogs for REAL
I think the gaytors have a guy named Marks that they’ve had higher on their board, per Thomas Goldkamp of 247. I’m not sure why they would want that guy over Knighton but Mullet isn’t immune from coRch personnel decisions.After this year’s **** show, I’m amazed. Still not convinced Mullen will snatch him away by signing days. We just don’t get players of this caliber, especially with this abysmal coaching staff.
It's almost as if this announcement was...strategic.
im as critical as they come but **** some of these people on this board are awful. Why can’t they enjoy this knighton commitment Without bringing up Lo leaving? We just got a kid from phucking Deerfield. I don’t care how it played out, it happened. this is huge.
Yo...keep that to yourself.Btw Rohan got to be dropping bags. He is all over twitter tweeting recruits. Can’t say I have seen him do that before this year. Maybe the algorithm is just putting it on my timeline. Anybody need following him remember him being this involved on social media with reciting and the team?
Come on dude... you know I get all my girlfriends from the Paranos' Canes Selection catalog.I actually prefer the start with Alenka Bikar.
@gruntking , your girlfriend is showing a little too much again.
’View attachment 103527
Knighton and Chaney should consider this a blessing. Not only with the comp make them better, but it’s huge that they split carries. Leave college with plenty of tread n the tire. Business decision. Nice work Coach Hickson.
Go Canes!

We got a bama uga caliber RB haul this year
No, don’t know when that person will announce. I’ve read sometime this week.The second silent is today also?
Who’s the 2nd silent?He was one of the commits last week. It was strategic he wanted to make it official on Thanksgiving
JalenWho’s the 2nd silent?
This has to be disappointing to some of the posters here. You had people actively rooting for him, Chaney, Van Dyke, etc. to go elsewhere and for Miami to have no commitments.
Who’s the 2nd silent?