2024 Jayden Jackson 4* DT from IMG is a Sooner

Advertisement
I really think these kids are in a wait and see mode. If Guirdy has this D hummin we will see a ton of kids want in the boat. JMO
I don’t think the numbers support that. A good majority of the top 300 kids are committed before a single game is played.

Now does that mean all of the ones that we are after? No.
Does it mean if we play well we can’t flip a few? No.

NIL has changed it so that most top level targets are locked up well before even half the season is over (again majority, not all).

The final thing, we saw it with Diaz multiple years and with Mario last year. The whole “as long as we have a good season we’re going to be great” thing hasn’t worked for us.

People are right, something fishy is going on with Miami recruiting and Occams Razor would probably have it be NIL. That doesn’t mean we’re broke, it just means we’re trying to be UGA, OSU, Bama but without their results.

I know what he meant. UF has two four stars and one three/borderline four with KJackson today. They’re most likely getting McCray as well. That’s a top 5 DL class and would be better than ours with guys that were mentioned.
Don’t forget to add Russell…

Deutschland 83 Running GIF by SundanceTV

Advertisement
Big Joe has a few months to fix this up or else it’s pa la Calle.

I’m sure he’s a nice guy but a wet paper bag can land 2 quality DT’s with everything we have to offer in terms of depth chart and alleged money (not sold on this tbh but it’s been repeated we’re offering fine NIL sooooooo ok…).

It’s all in on Breland, Franklin, Jones. Can’t land at least two of them and it’s a failure.
Yall keep saying joe..Mario is the one that said Dl is personal this class.

Advertisement
Big Joe has a few months to fix this up or else it’s pa la Calle.

I’m sure he’s a nice guy but a wet paper bag can land 2 quality DT’s with everything we have to offer in terms of depth chart and alleged money (not sold on this tbh but it’s been repeated we’re offering fine NIL sooooooo ok…).

It’s all in on Breland, Franklin, Jones. Can’t land at least two of them and it’s a failure.
Andá pa la calle

Advertisement
What's the story with this kid? Do we get him or not?

I apologize if this has been answered, because I haven't read this thread for a day or so.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back