2024 Jayden Jackson 4* DT from IMG is a Sooner

Advertisement
I thought NIL money was all good
Apparently not. They’re offering money and they’re offering what they think is market but it’s not enough. It’s already been said on here after Nebraska took Barney by one insider that they won’t overpay.

The gator won 6 games and recruited like **** last year and their NIL was terrible. This year their NIL is paying and Napier’s cleaning up. Do you really think Mario all of a sudden can’t recruit and sling blade Billy can recruit at an elite top 3 level???

Advertisement
T
I think you guys are being simplistic. It’s deeper than the HC. If the NIL money isn’t where it needs to be we’re dead and if that’s the case then the best hire would’ve been an x and o’s genius.
The ? then becomes did they lie to Mario or are not keeping their promises.I could have swore I've heard Mario say he made sure he got everything down on paper before deciding to leave Oregon but I don't know if the level of involvement in NIL would be included.

T

The ? then becomes did they lie to Mario or are not keeping their promises.I could have swore I've heard Mario say he made sure he got everything down on paper before deciding to leave Oregon but I don't know if the level of involvement in NIL would be included.
I don’t think he was lied to at all. They gave him gobs of money for a staff and he squandered that and the season on a staph infection the likes of which we’ve never seen. They are pouring money into facilities.

NIL is on the wealthy donors as to what they can and will do. They’re offering money. It’s just not where it needs to be apparently given our place in the CFB hierarchy.

Yall keep saying joe..Mario is the one that said Dl is personal this class.
not me... im on everybody *** till something gets done :ROFLMAO:

IMG_2959.jpg

Advertisement
I hope if we run Mario out of town we finally hire an X's & O's guy with no Miami ties. Idc about recruiting anymore. We are never gonna recruit with the big dogs unless something crazy happen. Give me the guy who is gonna make us a perennial 8-10
win team & finish the season ranked.

LOL….I mean, holy ******* ****. What lmao

Yall make me laugh with the Joe crap.

If anybody commits, Mario and JT did it all.

If anybody doesn't commit, Joe takes the blame.

Cut the **** already. Its obvious that paying market rate NIL aint cutting it when you go 5-7. Look at UF and their garbage staff....they're overpaying big time right now and have a top class after a losing season.

NIL is fine. We need better than fine when you go 5-7.
Bingo. Folks also forget that UF receives that big fat check from the SEC for football while we’re receiving a significantly smaller check from the ACC.

Exactly what I'm trying to tell these guys that majority of the guys are committing in the summer now. Everyone says win games but come Nov December like 90% of guys will be committed. Unless we are flipping like 10 to 15 guys not sure how much winning will help us for 2024 class
D1 had a record number of decommitments last year in the last couple of months, we will be fine.

Advertisement
How about this as solution to our recruiting site woes, and I am primarily addressing those people on here who consider themselves “Insiders”.

STOP MAKING PREDICTIONS AND UPDATES. It is pretty clear that our ”sources” within the UM staff do not know what they are talking about right now, for whatever reason. So rather than raising expectations every 4-5 days with obviously inaccurate information, just stop. I would rather have people speculating nonsensically than expecting, and being let down time and time again.

As for visits, can we also stop pumping who is visiting? Visits mean so little in today’s day and age, and no staff should be given as much credit as we give this staff for getting people to visit. I really don’t care who visits or who tweets or IG photos. ALL I care about is who is signed to play for UM. I appreciate that this is a website which is trying to create content to keep viewers and increase its own marketability, but this site will implode as its predecessors sites have done because of bad information which lets people down.

So please just stop raising people’s expectations. Please stop telling us about someone who has UM in their top 52 or even top 12. If we are shocked by a commit, great. Let us be shocked. Shocked is better than constantly let down. And before the “recruiting ain’t for the faint of heart” crowds chimes in, you are misunderstanding my point. If a website, any site, loses credibility with its customers, it dies, like any other form of media.

Last point, if you are wondering whether this post is directed at you, IT IS.
Been said time to transition to Fall Camp mode. Season can’t get here soon enough lol.

Advertisement
I think you guys are being simplistic. It’s deeper than the HC. If the NIL money isn’t where it needs to be we’re dead and if that’s the case then the best hire would’ve been an x and o’s genius.

Mopers being overly simplistic? Whaaaat? You must be joking...

Apparently not. They’re offering money and they’re offering what they think is market but it’s not enough. It’s already been said on here after Nebraska took Barney by one insider that they won’t overpay.

The gator won 6 games and recruited like **** last year and their NIL was terrible. This year their NIL is paying and Napier’s cleaning up. Do you really think Mario all of a sudden can’t recruit and sling blade Billy can recruit at an elite top 3 level???
Do these mofos realize they have to overpay to overcome the last 20 years of ****** football. I knew it was to good to be true, ******* administration

Advertisement
Back