2024 Jayden Jackson 4* DT from IMG is a Sooner

That's literally what they're trying to do??

You said whoever hyped up a class should be fired. That's what these dudes are paid for. But you gotta close. To me, I'd rather someone lose their job for not doing their job, which is signing elite talent. What they "hype" couldn't be more irrelevant.
What do you think they aren’t doing to “close”? Genuinely curious. Seems like the Jackson & Stone duo was a twofer for a long time.
Other than outbidding what do you do to “close”

Advertisement
they are also leading for Nwaneri.
Yes but also UGA has turned up the heat full throttle there, which is fine with me considering they’re our main comp for Breland. They’ve got 5 DTs in their class as of today (although one looks kinda like an end, so call it 4 true DTs).

Yes but also UGA has turned up the heat full throttle there, which is fine with me considering they’re our main comp for Breland. They’ve got 5 DTs in their class as of today (although one looks kinda like an end, so call it 4 true DTs).

Yup. UGA, OU and OSU vying for the best DL class. Tenn might have a sneaky good DL class as well if they land Franklin.

UGA has outright raped and pillaged on the DT trail the last two cycles.

Advertisement
Agree. Getting Franklin and Jones to complement Lightfoot would be a huge close. Would like 1-2 more guys in the fold, personally.
Agree that we definitely need 1 or 2 more guys even if they’re not highly ranked, especially at DT. If Collins is included we’ve taken 3 DTs in last 2 class. Aside from those 3 only LT would have eligibility left that we got via HS. We talk a lot about evaluations with this Staff then find another Moten and Horton that fit your profile and get them in class.

I really think these kids are in a wait and see mode. If Guirdy has this D hummin we will see a ton of kids want in the boat. JMO

Advertisement
Don’t want to sound to much like a slurper but Franklin, Lightfoot and Jones would be solid and possibly top 5ish. But got **** my expectations keep lowering.

That would be maybe Top 10. Not top 5. The four below would be in Top 5 right off the bat. Haven’t really deep dived into the others.

UGA
OU
UF
OSU

Advertisement
I think he mean't top 5 DL class not overall. Because there's no way UF has a top 5 DL class.

I know what he meant. UF has two four stars and one three/borderline four with KJackson today. They’re most likely getting McCray as well. That’s a top 5 DL class and would be better than ours with guys that were mentioned.

Don’t want to sound to much like a slurper but Franklin, Lightfoot and Jones would be solid and possibly top 5ish. But got **** my expectations keep lowering.
I agree but it's pretty clear we ain't headed there.

Advertisement
I know what he meant. UF has two four stars and one three/borderline four with KJackson today. They’re most likely getting McCray as well. That’s a top 5 DL class and would be better than ours with guys that were mentioned.
That's not a top 5 class IMO. All we need is Breland, Franklin and Jones and we have a better DL class.

Cmon on now, it’s not nice to kick a drunk dog while they are down… this been over.
I’m telling ya man, from our end it hasn’t felt like we were in this very much at all lol. We anticipated you guys or Ohio state, being completely real. Even the posts our insiders started putting up last night all referenced the fact this was kind of out of nowhere

Advertisement
Back