Jayden Gibson

Advertisement
Sounds like another fake insider
Just about all the miami youtubers are clueless,the average visitor to this site has the same info they do,but this guy seems to me to have some inside info.He was the 1st guy I saw say we had a good shot at Stewart and that was before the bbq and all uv to miami.

Just about all the miami youtubers are clueless,the average visitor to this site has the same info they do,but this guy seems to me to have some inside info.He was the 1st guy I saw say we had a good shot at Stewart and that was before the bbq and all uv to miami.
That’s a hedge at best…. Most insiders like the cribbys, NYcane, etc… all agreed we were in a good spot and even better with the retention of pace alum DVD who has had a big hand in this recruitment.

Id love to be wrong and I’ll be paying attention and giving him some YouTube views and see if he’s right about this WR flip

Advertisement
That’s a hedge at best…. Most insiders like the cribbys, NYcane, etc… all agreed we were in a good spot and even better with the retention of pace alum DVD who has had a big hand in this recruitment.

Id love to be wrong and I’ll be paying attention and giving him some YouTube views and see if he’s right about this WR flip
Again man he was saying we had a good shot at Stewart months ago when most thought he was all LSU.Again all these miami youtubers are a joke but this guy seems to have legit info.I guess we'll see in a few weeks because he's the only guy claiming we're about to get a bigtime WR flip.

Advertisement
Sam McCall?

life way GIF

Advertisement
interesting. Top 2022 WR in Louisiana and played on the bootleggers with ibieta
Jimmy Smith who has covered recruiting in florida and Louisiana, recently mentioned no other state puts pressure on an instate kid to stay home like Louisiana,people there make it almost impossible for you to leave.He said it was going to be hard for the Ibeata's to leave if LSU really pressed.Can't see Preston come too if LSU really wants him.

Last edited:
Jimmy Smith who has covered recruiting in florida and miami recently mentioned no other state puts pressure on an instate kid to stay home like Louisiana,people there make it almost impossible for you to leave.He said it was going to be hard for the Ibeata's to leave if LSU really pressed.Can't see Preston come too if LSU really wants him.

agree. The one thing going for us is that lsu already has 3 WRs committed and they signed 5 last year. I think Preston will either be a late offer or he doesn’t get offered and we can sneak another one out of the state.

Advertisement
agree. The one thing going for us is that lsu already has 3 WRs committed and they signed 5 last year. I think Preston will either be a late offer or he doesn’t get offered and we can sneak another one out of the state.
Would be nice but he's considered a better wr than the 3 they have,they could drop 1 of those to make room if they wanted too.

Hes def got an offer and impressive offer list.

Has used 3 of his Ov already... Bama, Texas and USCw..

Jimmy Smith who has covered recruiting in florida and Louisiana, recently mentioned no other state puts pressure on an instate kid to stay home like Louisiana,people there make it almost impossible for you to leave.He said it was going to be hard for the Ibeata's to leave if LSU really pressed.Can't see Preston come too if LSU really wants him.
Didn’t he say that Ibeatas family is pretty strong/well grounded and felt they could with stand any LSU pressure?

So on Miami Flo show tonight, he was able to give a little bit more information and it is still a wide receiver, he mentioned that the wide receiver was connected to some players that were already or currently committed to Miami, now it's not hard to put two and two together as Ibieta & K. Rogers both played for the bootleggers 7 on 17 as does Preston, I feel pretty confident that is probably who he is talking about I don't know anything about the guy and I'm not even going to bother to look it up because if it happens it happens I just thought I would mention it and share with the rest of the board since people were talking about the wide receiver position

Advertisement
Back