Jayden Gibson

Advertisement
I'm fine with taking 1 and maybe moving Curtis to WR. Or just get a straight burner Idc who just someone who runs a legit 4.4.
Although the original intentions were to take Curtis as a CB it seemed they shifted to taking him as a WR when he played virtually NO CB his senior year and was a force on offense/special teams. Then when it became clear we would sign at most 1 CB with a pretty strong WR class the vision for him shifted back to CB.

With as weak as this years local WR class is along with what appears to be a very strong CB class for us, last year’s recruiting “misses” may provide some flexibility and allow us to stack chips in both rooms. Seems like a good strategy considering current numbers in both rooms.

Advertisement
Although the original intentions were to take Curtis as a CB it seemed they shifted to taking him as a WR when he played virtually NO CB his senior year and was a force on offense/special teams. Then when it became clear we would sign at most 1 CB with a pretty strong WR class the vision for him shifted back to CB.

With as weak as this years local WR class is along with what appears to be a very strong CB class for us, last year’s recruiting “misses” may provide some flexibility and allow us to stack chips in both rooms. Seems like a good strategy considering current numbers in both rooms.
**** I hope so

Flooo motion
Not episode number 7 which is his last episode and I believe that was yesterday, but the last two to three episodes before that he is mentioned it like I said he seems to have been very solid or pretty solid at least with this information he doesn't take things too far and promise anybody anything which is how recruiting should be so like I said Tifwiw
Okay, episode 3 he spoke about a possible bigtime flip but he didn't name the position. I have no clue who he's talking about.

Advertisement
Okay, episode 3 he spoke about a possible bigtime flip but he didn't name the position. I have no clue who he's talking about.
On an episode after that he specifically mentions wide receiver and to do y'all one better he also mentions that there's not only one flip coming now but there is now two there is another big time flip coming on the defensive side of the ball and he said it's a skill position again he did not mention names I was just trying to be respectful to people he gets his information from and the players like I told you all before though y'all need to remember this, Tifwiw

I'll take it one step further....Sign 4 CBs this cycle, sign 2 WRs and move Curtis to OFF spring of 2022.
All we need to do now is lock up the Henderson twins and then land one of two between Singletary & Fegans (or flip Turner/Spells). IMO we're only taking 1 Safety which creates a logjam at Safety if both Markeith and Kamari want in...which in that case...simply take the Henderson twin that play Safety as an ATH/STR and let him fill the STR spot for 2022. He's definitely fast and physical enough to get it done.

On an episode after that he specifically mentions wide receiver and to do y'all one better he also mentions that there's not only one flip coming now but there is now two there is another big time flip coming on the defensive side of the ball and he said it's a skill position again he did not mention names I was just trying to be respectful to people he gets his information from and the players like I told you all before though y'all need to remember this, Tifwiw
singletary 🤩

"Supposedly" there's a flip coming to Miami that is a big time receiver, that information comes from the Miami Flo show on youtube, I believe he's pretty solid with info, Tifwiw
1626011664056.gif

Advertisement
Till it all happens it’s nothing more then things we can hope for.

Not doubting you, just playing internet sleuth here but if we get a “big time flip” at WR it would have to be someone we have not been linked to in the past. Of the Top 50 WR in the 247 composite, we’ve only been linked to Shazz Preston, Gibson, Horton and Samuel Mbake with none of those guys being committed anywhere. There are others who have offers but none with any public interest.

In the next 50, it’s Syveion Ellis, Mortimer and Quan Lee. Mortimer at 64 is the highest rated WR committed anywhere and while I do like him I’m not sure that would be considered a “big time flip”. On the defensive side, I think we all know or at least hope who he is talking about. Hopefully, the WR is a guy currently committed to the same team as the defensive guy. Although I think the most likely scenario is he misspoke and WR is not committed anywhere therefore not a “flip” but just a commitment.

Not doubting you, just playing internet sleuth here but if we get a “big time flip” at WR it would have to be someone we have not been linked to in the past. Of the Top 50 WR in the 247 composite, we’ve only been linked to Shazz Preston, Gibson, Horton and Samuel Mbake with none of those guys being committed anywhere. There are others who have offers but none with any public interest.

In the next 50, it’s Syveion Ellis, Mortimer and Quan Lee. Mortimer at 64 is the highest rated WR committed anywhere and while I do like him I’m not sure that would be considered a “big time flip”. On the defensive side, I think we all know or at least hope who he is talking about. Hopefully, the WR is a guy currently committed to the same team as the defensive guy. Although I think the most likely scenario is he misspoke and WR is not committed anywhere therefore not a “flip” but just a commitment.
He mentioned flip multiple times.My guess is Bonds or maybe a kid listed as athlete but will play wr here.

Advertisement
He mentioned flip multiple times.My guess is Bonds or maybe a kid listed as athlete but will play wr here.
Your right, I Forgot Bond since he’s listed as an athlete. There may be some others on that list

So Sunday night which is tonight at 8:30 on YouTube , Miami Flo, it's usually about 2 hours long on his Sunday night shows and he usually has two or three guests and they catch up with recruiting among other things anyone on here wants to know more about the situation or to catch up or get updated may I recommend checking it out tonight that is all ladies have a nice day

The only one that makes sense is Bond, I can’t find any other stud WR that we are even mentioned with unless this is summer secret 💩
bond would be my first guess. my out of the blue/behind the scenes guess: larry turner-gooden.

(assuming the commitment is true)

All we need to do now is lock up the Henderson twins and then land one of two between Singletary & Fegans (or flip Turner/Spells). IMO we're only taking 1 Safety which creates a logjam at Safety if both Markeith and Kamari want in...which in that case...simply take the Henderson twin that play Safety as an ATH/STR and let him fill the STR spot for 2022. He's definitely fast and physical enough to get it done.

Turner is going to get dropped by OSU. Honestly surprised they took his commitment.

The Henderson twins both weigh 160 something, they won’t be playing striker

Advertisement
Back