Jayden Gibson

So on Miami Flo show tonight, he was able to give a little bit more information and it is still a wide receiver, he mentioned that the wide receiver was connected to some players that were already or currently committed to Miami, now it's not hard to put two and two together as Ibieta & K. Rogers both played for the bootleggers 7 on 17 as does Preston, I feel pretty confident that is probably who he is talking about I don't know anything about the guy and I'm not even going to bother to look it up because if it happens it happens I just thought I would mention it and share with the rest of the board since people were talking about the wide receiver position
What’s the name of the YouTube channel

Advertisement
So on Miami Flo show tonight, he was able to give a little bit more information and it is still a wide receiver, he mentioned that the wide receiver was connected to some players that were already or currently committed to Miami, now it's not hard to put two and two together as Ibieta & K. Rogers both played for the bootleggers 7 on 17 as does Preston, I feel pretty confident that is probably who he is talking about I don't know anything about the guy and I'm not even going to bother to look it up because if it happens it happens I just thought I would mention it and share with the rest of the board since people were talking about the wide receiver position
Isn't Fla commit Isaiah Bond good buddies with Jacurri Brown?

Advertisement
On an episode after that he specifically mentions wide receiver and to do y'all one better he also mentions that there's not only one flip coming now but there is now two there is another big time flip coming on the defensive side of the ball and he said it's a skill position again he did not mention names I was just trying to be respectful to people he gets his information from and the players like I told you all before though y'all need to remember this, Tifwiw
Ppl are saying some dude named shazz preston
Shazz is who I want in my dream class. I listened to the Miami Flo dude's show a few hours ago and his hint made me think Shazz must be who he's talking about. What was throwing me off is dude said we was going to flip a big name but Shazz isn't a flip. He's just a heavy LSU lean. Or was if the info about him and Miami comes true.

Advertisement
I have been listening to Miamiflow on youtube for a while now. He appears to be a legit guy, very level headed and experienced in the recruiting game.

To my knowledge, he has not said this is a done deal, just there is a lot of smoke. The staff is playing this one covertly.

When I heard this rumor I assumed it was Preston as well.

Patience on this. I do think there be a lot of twists and turns, this year in recruiting. If the chips fall properly, there will be many more twists than in previous years.

IMHO, If Miami wins 10 games or more, (and I think there is a quiet confidence that this will happen inside coral gables), combined with a 5 or more loss season at FSU. Miami's position in the NIL world, as a market leader.

In addition to having a first class teaching and S&C program, (ie additions of Simpson, DVD, Shoop, TRob, Aristide with holdovers Diaz, Patke, Stroud Rumph, Patke on Defense). Continuity on Offense (Lashlee, Likens, Hickson, Field, Justice). A very highly regarded S&C and nutrition program with Feely at al.

A top 20 infrastructure ie. new housing, IPF, student center etc.

The reputation of the U academically.

And the absolutely incredible city of Miami, its culture and subcultures, climate, beaches, opportunities etc. There is nothing like it in North America. That combined with the safe, calming environment of Coral Gables.

This is a competitive advantage over almost any school in college football, if all else is equal.

If you are a 17 or 18 year old alpha male, Miami is a paradise, a perfect place to spend 3 to 5 years of your life in your late teens and early 20's.

If we win, The dominos may fall. If we win, big the recruiting floodgates will open.

It is a risky recruiting strategy, "polarized" is the word that comes to mind. (We are all in slow playing high 3 star recruits and only accepting elite commitments at this point.)

There are still a lot of question marks. (Strategic coaching abilities of Diaz et al, lack of signature victories, consistent domination over lesser teams, defensive scheme and its ability to adjust. Elite, consistency on offense, Elite game planning and ability to adjust strategy in game) .

I think this is the most important year in Miami football in over a decade. The tea leaves are aligning. Opportunities abound. Its time to seize them.

We have a lot of talent on this team. We are deep and experienced at key positions. (Qb, Ol, Dl, Secondary). I think the development and training is bordering on elite. The players seem incredibly focused this year. There is a quiet confidence. The infrastructure and support of the program seems to be in place. The weakness of the schedule (excluding Alabama and North Carolina) also help.

It's going to be a fun ride!! And maybe, just maybe, the stars are aligning. If if so Watch out!! There will be a major sizmic shift in the lay of the land of college football.

Its happened twice before to Miami. Why not in 2021 and beyond.

Go Canes!!

I have been listening to Miamiflow on youtube for a while now. He appears to be a legit guy, very level headed and experienced in the recruiting game.

To my knowledge, he has not said this is a done deal, just there is a lot of smoke. The staff is playing this one covertly.

When I heard this rumor I assumed it was Preston as well.

Patience on this. I do think there be a lot of twists and turns, this year in recruiting. If the chips fall properly, there will be many more twists than in previous years.

IMHO, If Miami wins 10 games or more, (and I think there is a quiet confidence that this will happen inside coral gables), combined with a 5 or more loss season at FSU. Miami's position in the NIL world, as a market leader.

In addition to having a first class teaching and S&C program, (ie additions of Simpson, DVD, Shoop, TRob, Aristide with holdovers Diaz, Patke, Stroud Rumph, Patke on Defense). Continuity on Offense (Lashlee, Likens, Hickson, Field, Justice). A very highly regarded S&C and nutrition program with Feely at al.

A top 20 infrastructure ie. new housing, IPF, student center etc.

The reputation of the U academically.

And the absolutely incredible city of Miami, its culture and subcultures, climate, beaches, opportunities etc. There is nothing like it in North America. That combined with the safe, calming environment of Coral Gables.

This is a competitive advantage over almost any school in college football, if all else is equal.

If you are a 17 or 18 year old alpha male, Miami is a paradise, a perfect place to spend 3 to 5 years of your life in your late teens and early 20's.

If we win, The dominos may fall. If we win, big the recruiting floodgates will open.

It is a risky recruiting strategy, "polarized" is the word that comes to mind. (We are all in slow playing high 3 star recruits and only accepting elite commitments at this point.)

There are still a lot of question marks. (Strategic coaching abilities of Diaz et al, lack of signature victories, consistent domination over lesser teams, defensive scheme and its ability to adjust. Elite, consistency on offense, Elite game planning and ability to adjust strategy in game) .

I think this is the most important year in Miami football in over a decade. The tea leaves are aligning. Opportunities abound. Its time to seize them.

We have a lot of talent on this team. We are deep and experienced at key positions. (Qb, Ol, Dl, Secondary). I think the development and training is bordering on elite. The players seem incredibly focused this year. There is a quiet confidence. The infrastructure and support of the program seems to be in place. The weakness of the schedule (excluding Alabama and North Carolina) also help.

It's going to be a fun ride!! And maybe, just maybe, the stars are aligning. If if so Watch out!! There will be a major sizmic shift in the lay of the land of college football.

Its happened twice before to Miami. Why not in 2021 and beyond.

Go Canes!!
It's a mindset. That mindset is starting to spread through the Miami football program like the plague.

Simpson, TRob, DVD and Shoop all possess this mindset. It's being coached into the players. We're seeing it on the recruiting trail.

Exciting times for the Miami football program! That's IF you're not a CIS MOPE or TROLL. . .

Jesus Christ that would be a shot across the bow at college football. He's a f'ing stud in LSU's backyard that all the national and SEC blue bloods are after.

I'm shook. Sounds too good to be true.

Jesus Christ that would be a shot across the bow at college football. He's a f'ing stud in LSU's backyard that all the national and SEC blue bloods are after.

I'm shook. Sounds too good to be true.
If I recall, Shazz tweeted something when Ibieta committed about UM getting a "steal" or something like that. I don't have Twitter, but I believe I saw the tweet in some article.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back