Jayden Gibson

Advertisement
Exactly, this cycle should be defense heavy. No need to reach on an offensive skill position. I'd prefer an extra corner.
I always like extra o-lineman or dt's but it doesn't appear that's possible on the o-line this year

"Supposedly" there's a flip coming to Miami that is a big time receiver, that information comes from the Miami Flo show on youtube, I believe he's pretty solid with info, Tifwiw
Miami Flo Show?

4FF758F0-A5CA-479F-974B-665DF6190775.jpeg

4D9FE583-0DD3-4D3F-A038-C9DEF1D1C887.jpeg

"Supposedly" there's a flip coming to Miami that is a big time receiver, that information comes from the Miami Flo show on youtube, I believe he's pretty solid with info, Tifwiw
I saw that show and the only guy I can think of is Bonds.Flo also said he expects miami to land our biggest commit so far very soon,this month,think he might have ment Stewart.

Advertisement
Okay I just watched 22 minutes of randomness from this guy (from yesterday) that could have been a 5 minute show and he just said our biggest commit is coming but he didn't say anything about a wr. However, there's an hour show from 2 days ago and I'm definitely not watching that. Was it in that episode? I'm assuming so.

What's the show name? Do you have a link?
Flooo motion
Not episode number 7 which is his last episode and I believe that was yesterday, but the last two to three episodes before that he is mentioned it like I said he seems to have been very solid or pretty solid at least with this information he doesn't take things too far and promise anybody anything which is how recruiting should be so like I said Tifwiw

Advertisement
Advertisement
Outside of Coach Hayes, none of those YouTube guys know ****. Glorified cheerleaders.
Most of these youngins were floating around in a nut sack when The U was dominant.

These jock sniffers think what Bama & clem are doing is revolutionary. C’mon man.
They don’t know what it was like, they didn’t feel it, they didn’t witness our enemies trembling.

It’s just a great history movie to them. Not one of those guys have ever knocked anybody out.
I guaran gotdam tee it.

Advertisement
Flooo motion
Not episode number 7 which is his last episode and I believe that was yesterday, but the last two to three episodes before that he is mentioned it like I said he seems to have been very solid or pretty solid at least with this information he doesn't take things too far and promise anybody anything which is how recruiting should be so like I said Tifwiw
Just curious did he acknowledge it's a 22 kid or just a wr flip that could be for next cycle?

Advertisement
Back