Jawon Hamilton Sr Highlights

Advertisement
Way better than Whaley! It ain't even close.

But of course, the star whores will scream bloody murder. It's s **** shame if we don't end up with this kid.

Advertisement
He is a great player.

I understand if we push him out because he doesn't bring anything new to our RB corps physically, but he's a 1,000-yard back in college if he stays healthy.

good stuff. If he was bigger, he'd be a 5 star. Whaley looks good as well and brings much needed size to the position

JH is filthy! Would be a huge loss in this class.

This is one of those kids that is gonna tear it up somewhere else, play in the NFL and then the majority of the board will bytch after not having wanted him in the first place.

Advertisement
OT but since I keep seeing a lot of comparisons b/w Hamilton & Whaley...the most important thing to me is the O-line that we're recruiting. 3* Rbs will look like 5* behind a competent o-line but even a great RB would have trouble running behind an o-line that performs like this year's team.

Mario Cristobal just stopped by this morning to see him.

Anyone still doubting this kids ability?

OT but since I keep seeing a lot of comparisons b/w Hamilton & Whaley...the most important thing to me is the O-line that we're recruiting. 3* Rbs will look like 5* behind a competent o-line but even a great RB would have trouble running behind an o-line that performs like this year's team.

I agree with your points. But JH is definitely not a 3-star. He is extremely underrated. Kid is definitely a high 4-star in my opinion.

Whaley is definitely not a 5-star back in my opinion. You take the RB that can be special even without a great OL. In my opinion, out of these 2 kids, that back is Hamilton.

Advertisement
And just my personal opinion. I like Hamilton more than Whaley. Don't get caught up in the stars.

Advertisement
I don't know why so many feel the need to compare Hamilton to Whaley. Hamilton is 5'9", 178 pounds. Whaley is 6'0", 209 pounds. They're polar opposites as RBs.

/ Fils-Aime is better than both of them anyway.

And just my personal opinion. I like Hamilton more than Whaley. Don't get caught up in the stars.

Tell that to every top program that sustains success

I'll take the higher ranked guy

I'm not saying for every single kid. I'm saying for the comparison of Hamilton & Whaley.

State of Texas hasn't done too hot with their supposed top backs the last few years as well.

I don't know why so many feel the need to compare Hamilton to Whaley. Hamilton is 5'9", 178 pounds. Whaley is 6'0", 209 pounds. They're polar opposites as RBs.

/ Fils-Aime is better than both of them anyway.

That was from an old camp. Hamilton 190 now. About 5'9"-5'10"ish. Whaley a little more of a different back as you mentioned.

BUT where do I agree here is on CFA. He was killing Centrals defense. Gonna be very hard to flip him but Byrd is in his ear.

Advertisement
Back