Jawon Hamilton Sr Highlights

Only way he "chooses" UCF over UM is if he doesn't really have a choice. We need more gamebreakers at the RB spot. We've got a lot of 5 yard guys. If this is that guy (and I'm not positive he is) then sign him up.

Yup. Yearby and Walton are okay but neither of them are winning you games. We are sorely lacking that RB that can score from anywhere on the field.

You can't have a plodding offense that doesn't bust big chunk plays at UM. This is the speed capitol of the world. And our RBs are slow. Need a homerun hitter infusion at RB.

Advertisement
I realize I'm becoming a broken record, but Fils-Aime would give us the home run threat we're sorely lacking at RB. Hamilton is a nice player, but he isn't that guy. He'd be a bit of a duplicative addition whereas Fils-Aime would give us a skill set we don't currently have.

I realize I'm becoming a broken record, but Fils-Aime would give us the home run threat we're sorely lacking at RB. Hamilton is a nice player, but he isn't that guy. He'd be a bit of a duplicative addition whereas Fils-Aime would give us a skill set we don't currently have.

Fils-Aime ain't happening.

I could careless about any other RB except Robert Burns.... IM fine with Homer and Hamilton until 2017

I could careless about any other RB except Robert Burns.... IM fine with Homer and Hamilton until 2017

got to agree we are set at RB till Burns comes. Yearby, Walton, Gray and a healthy Gus. Plus Hamilton & Homer, only back i really want badly is Fils-Aime but it ain't happening.

Advertisement

what happened with Robert Burns this year? that sophomore highlight is one of the sickest i've ever seen and i didn't hear much from him this year

what happened with Robert Burns this year? that sophomore highlight is one of the sickest i've ever seen and i didn't hear much from him this year

Played through injury. I remember ESPN's Gerry Hamilton posting a clip from one of his games early in the year and saying he was noticeably limited. Also saw a clip of him scoring a long touchdown against Chaminade last month where he was hobbling his way into the end zone on a long catch and run TD.

Played through injury. I remember ESPN's Gerry Hamilton posting a clip from one of his games early in the year and saying he was noticeably limited. Also saw a clip of him scoring a long touchdown against Chaminade last month where he was hobbling his way into the end zone on a long catch and run TD.

I watched him play against Booker t this year and he had an 80 yard TD run t

Bama wants him that's all you need to know

Mario is doing his due diligence because there is a very big chance that he will no longer be on the Bama staff after The first week of January and he is looking out for his next landing spot. Mario offers a lot of kids but what was told to me by Sabans right hand that those offers don't mean a thing.

As far as Hamilton he is hardly a UM caliber back and definitely not a Bama back and I like the kid a lot but it's the truth. One of the biggest knocks on him is his body type and he won't be able to out on more weight to where it is severely limiting his already questionable speed.

Advertisement

Yup. This one:

Gfycat - jiffier gifs through HTML5 Video Conversion. Fast, simple gif hosting without size limits.

Yup. This one:

Gfycat - jiffier gifs through HTML5 Video Conversion. Fast, simple gif hosting without size limits.

Yep thats the one OOhhh weee...Did you see the move he put on the man in the backfield...and then did you see his feet and how nimble he on the sideline to make the safety miss? He can start and stop on a dime and he will be a 225 pound back in colelge..Oh yea and he outran the Booker T corner who had the angle on him..... Elite...Booker T was in the backfield all night he could barely get the ball without having to dodge someone in the backfield first just like he did on that run, he had a few more nice runs that game called back by penalties

Yup. This one:

Yep thats the one OOhhh weee...Did you see the move he put on the man in the backfield...and then did you see his feet and how nimble he on the sideline to make the safety miss? He can start and stop on a dime and he will be a 225 pound back in colelge..Oh yea and he outran the Booker T corner who had the angle on him..... Elite...Booker T was in the backfield all night he could barely get the ball without having to dodge someone in the backfield first just like he did on that run, he had a few more nice runs that game called back by penalties

Burns is elite. That's what a Miami back is supposed to look like.

Only way he "chooses" UCF over UM is if he doesn't really have a choice. We need more gamebreakers at the RB spot. We've got a lot of 5 yard guys. If this is that guy (and I'm not positive he is) then sign him up.

Yup. Yearby and Walton are okay but neither of them are winning you games. We are sorely lacking that RB that can score from anywhere on the field.

You can't have a plodding offense that doesn't bust big chunk plays at UM. This is the speed capitol of the world. And our RBs are slow. Need a homerun hitter infusion at RB.

Walton may not be a true speed back, but he has burst. Look at both of his TDs from the Nebraska game that got called back, specifically at the second one. He explodes through a group of defenders for the score.

If he was being used correctly, with stretches and tosses to get him the ball in open space, I think he would make a lot of big plays.

Alas, Coley has him running up the middle ten times a game.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Fils-Aime ain't happening.

Things change quickly in recruiting. I would think Richt could get him to at least visit and think about it if he wanted him.

Advertisement
I think you keep kids like this. Worst case, he's a back up RB and use him on kick off and punt returns.

Just won Dade County Player of the Year. not sure you want to drop this guy

Been saying this for a while and I'll keep saying it. Kid is a star in the making. Way better than Whaley, in my opinion.

I predict a lot of the jock sniffers will now start saying they want him, since he won this award.

I think you pass on the kid. I think he's good player and will do fine in college, just not sure how much upside is here. Seems like slight downgrade from what we got on the roster. He's like Yearby but not as quick. He's a good player and don't want to take that away from him. Travis Homer I like more, not as a rb per say but as a gamer. Travis seems more like a corn elder type. Elusive, big play threat, vision. Either way congrats to Jawon on the awards.

I think you pass on the kid. I think he's good player and will do fine in college, just not sure how much upside is here. Seems like slight downgrade from what we got on the roster. He's like Yearby but not as quick. He's a good player and don't want to take that away from him. Travis Homer I like more, not as a rb per say but as a gamer. Travis seems more like a corn elder type. Elusive, big play threat, vision. Either way congrats to Jawon on the awards.

Jawon is much faster than Yearby.

Advertisement
Back