Jason Munoz Commits

Advertisement
Because our history is based off the white mans account. You tell Latin Americans they are actually black and watch their Heads spin.
Yep they're Israelites that came over to a land called Arzareth as told in 2 Esdras 13:40-45 in kjv Apocrypha. Google ****** Bible Encyclopedia and define the word Arzareth its going to tell you Columbus called America the land the 10 tribes would be .We negroes, haitans, jamacians are the jews

Yep they're Israelites that came over to a land called Arzareth as told in 2 Esdras 13:40-45 in kjv Apocrypha. Google ****** Bible Encyclopedia and define the word Arzareth its going to tell you Columbus called America the land the 10 tribes would be .We negroes, haitans, jamacians are the jews

Facts that is why the Edomites hate us and have tried to kill us off for the last 500 years

Facts that is why the Edomites hate us and have tried to kill us off for the last 500 years
I could tell by your comment,you are who your father is that you knew something. It would shock a lot of these posters that our rob Coach Thomas Brown is on point. I follow him on twitter. What tribe are you from?

I don't follow the whole Tribe thing, I follow Heavenly Mother New Jeruselum who was there at the beginning of creation with Father.

Without the Spirit and the Bride you cant receive Salvation. And don't let the Beast teachings of the Bride telling you its the church confuse you.

Advertisement
Facts! lol

The U should always have some Island boys be they Jamaican/Haitian/Bahamian & some Boricuas/Cubanos lol

Just like USC & Washington always has Polynesians, same with us, it's apart of Miami tradition lol

So does that mean Jade Silvera makes the cut? It's he latino or is there another ethnic group for Caribbean kids. Serious question.

Advertisement
I don't follow the whole Tribe thing, I follow Heavenly Mother New Jeruselum who was there at the beginning of creation with Father.undefinedWithout the Spirit and the Bride you cant receive Salvation. And don't let the Beast teachings of the Bride telling you its the church confuse you.[/QUOTE Genesis 49 gives the understanding of which tribe you're from .God made it hard to understand. Now I understand why. I love hearing when we wake up. The closer we are to getting our rulership back. Shalom bro

In my younger days dating my high school sweetheart her dad had a 45’ Striker yacht and I’ve been to Walkers Cay , Hope Towm , Marsh Harbour and many many more can’t remember enjoying Rum Punch , EPIC Conch fritters the mother land way and all those island 🌴 delicious comfort foods , driving on golf carts everywhere

Traveled islands every summer on a yacht than football 🏈 my teenage years we’re for the record books in fun

Advertisement

Great video with facts about the above topic

No, it's not a great video. It's a disturbing attempt by a hate monger to mix facts with fictions to make White people (and, shockingly, Arabs) look like we're out to annihilate and enslave black people. At one point, the speaker says that the black people of America were building cities thousands of years "before the white people of Europe crawled out of their caves". At another, he said that blacks ruled over white Western Europe until 1492. So much hatred and wrong in those two statements I cannot believe you would post this on this board. Very sad.

Last edited:
Really? No way do I think he has more upside than Chick off that tape. Chick was the most underdeveloped player we had and his tape was nasty. He had incredible potential and could have been an star if he was allowed to play his natural spot and build his body accordingly.

He was a beast coming out of high school. KILLS ME that golden ruined his time here but I'm glad he's found a way to stay in the league.
Chick is already maxed out at the NFL with NFL coaching good NFL coaching, u telling me this kid cant be better? If Chick was at a pro bowl level right now then your statement will be fact with major evidence

Advertisement
Too lazy to put a bag together.
It feels like sometimes u when a kid verbals which ones r excited (if that makes sense) I think this kid will stick. Theres certain kids like Nesta that u know it means alot to get a Miami offer.

My wife is from Mexico and she hates to be called Hispanic or Spanish.
That white chick that pretends to be black hates being called white, doesnt change that shes white no matter how many times she says shes black. To me im full blood PR I was born in the states I cant speak spanish and I tell everyone Im rican and Im a citizen and proud to be a citizen of the best country in the world.

Advertisement
Back