Jarvis Brownlee commits

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
blonde one throwing that.. other one lawd help her with rhythm.

Advertisement
I don’t get the size talk , dude measured in at camp 5’11, and he has a long *** frame for that height. Couch also has a long frame for only 5’9.5. Both of these cats live in the wr’s pockets, great cover guys.

I love my cbs having long arms, not just for coverage but winning the battle off the los.

Advertisement
Love the video

Kids like him are what this program was built on. He is hungry and mentally tough as they get.
His arms are long as **** too, ****. This kid is going to be a productive player here I guarantee it. Carol City kids rarely fail, this kid definitely won’t.

Love the video

Kids like him are what this program was built on. He is hungry and mentally tough as they get.
His arms are long as **** too, ****. This kid is going to be a productive player here I guarantee it. Carol City kids rarely fail, this kid definitely won’t.

His last name is Brownlee + he’s a Carol city kid...0% chance of being a bust.

Advertisement
He's a dog.
Also he isn't raw and is being coached up by Santana Moss's cousin Greg Moss who was FIU's db coach just last year. He's getting div 1 level coaching right now.
Like Liberty City stated this is a PURE CORNER. That's what he plays ...that's what it is. He was good enough to make the S. FLA EXPRESS 7 on 7 team..he's legit. I like the pick up more than Good. Carol City Kids are good to us. This kid will show out. I think he is a minimum a 5'10+ 175 kid right now for the size junkies.
Greg is my homie. Went through our Masters degree program in the same class. He's a smart dude, he cares bout the kids and a good role model for kids like this. Jarvis is gonna be alright if that's who he has coaching him up. Also, sad to hear about the Carol City coach that passed last week. From all accounts he was a great dude too.

These kids we're recruiting is gonna show why they belong.. is it just me or are we recruiting kid's with chips on their shoulders..

Advertisement
He's no Mel Blount size-wise, but he has good size.
As @gogeta4 said, he's a pure corner.
He's a tough, physical corner.
He's at a HS program in a district where he will get tested ALOT over the next year, and already has.
He's getting good coaching from a former college db/db coach.
The kid has the chip on his shoulder.
And he seems from all accounts like a quality, focused young man.
You never know, but I'll be highly surprised if he isn't a good player at the next level.

Advertisement
Brownlee Jr is a Stud, should be a 4 star no question, glad he's ours, remember reading about him im the top performers of the SFE an Florida Fire tryouts, as well as Adidas nationals an wondered when we would offer.

My guy has them go go gadget arms fa sho. Good hips w a chip on the shoulder?? Yeah, he’ll be a good one for us; and wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a bump throughout the season

That video had me so pumped for football season. Kid has the Miami intensity, will fit in great with Manny's defense and attitude.

Advertisement
Back