Jarvis Brownlee commits

Advertisement
Not to hijack thread but could MAR play CB? Athletically it seems he could.

A lot of $ to be made at that spot should he go that route.

Congrats to Brownlee, what type of speed does this kid posses??

Absolutely love the take!

This kid is a pure dog, can play Outside Corner or Nickel slot & isn't as small as many people on this board kept parroting. He has great arm length & very good ball skills.

Kid reminds me of a Duane Starks or Brandon Harris type. Not necessarily a blazer with speed, but isn't a slow guy either, great footwork & technique. The exact opposite of Good in that he's solely played Corner his entire time in High School going back to his Hallandale days.

He balled out last year at CC when their Defense wasn't as good as it's been recently. What that tells you is he stepped up & performed at a high level even without having a juggernaut around him. That speaks volumes to me, sometimes kids look great when everybody else is great around them, I like to see a kid rise up when it ain't so easy.

Great depth to our secondary & will be developed under Rumph's tutelage. Love the way this DB class is shaping up, especially once we land Stevenson & Richards lol

WELCOME TO THE U!!!

Per Ivans he measured 5'11 3/8 today.

Welcome to the U.

He ain't no 5'11... Mark is 6'0 on a good day.
DfHbnoTWAAAj34S.jpg

Got to trust the staff but Good and Brownlee are not exciting to me at all. They really dont jump out at u on film. Davis n Couch dnt have the same measurables but are better football players in my opinion. Hopefully these guys reach the potential that the staff sees for them.

Advertisement
My view is that Brownlee is a safe, high-floor take. He can play press, he can play off, he’s tough and he can locate the football.

Simply put, he’s the type of quality Dade County player that used to go to Louisville and ball. His physical traits aren’t at the elite standard we are aiming for, but he’s quality depth in a down year for corners. His special teams value is a bonus.

We all have been screaming the same thing for years. If we're going to take a "sleeper" let it be a local playmaker.

Advertisement
My view is that Brownlee is a safe, high-floor take. He can play press, he can play off, he’s tough and he can locate the football.

Simply put, he’s the type of quality Dade County player that used to go to Louisville and ball. His physical traits aren’t at the elite standard we are aiming for, but he’s quality depth in a down year for corners. His special teams value is a bonus.

Yup. These are my thoughts on him as well. If not Louisville, somewhere of similar ilk.

He does everything good not great yet. But this kid gets his head around and finds the ball. Isn’t that the one complaint most on here have about Rumph’s teachings? If he already does that you should be excited about what Rumph can do with the rest of the kids game

Advertisement
He's a dog.
Also he isn't raw and is being coached up by Santana Moss's cousin Greg Moss who was FIU's db coach just last year. He's getting div 1 level coaching right now.
Like Liberty City stated this is a PURE CORNER. That's what he plays ...that's what it is. He was good enough to make the S. FLA EXPRESS 7 on 7 team..he's legit. I like the pick up more than Good. Carol City Kids are good to us. This kid will show out. I think he is a minimum a 5'10+ 175 kid right now for the size junkies.

Welcome aboard.

Our DB numbers are getting closer to where they should be.

2-3 more DBs in this class should do it.

Advertisement
I think all the star gazers will be very excited with the production we will get out of Brownlee and Good. I am very excited for this class.

Someome stated the staff was higher on this kid then people realized or were themselves, was that real talk or fluffy, feel good ****?

There’s something to be said for hungry local guys who are athletically sufficient to play at this level. There’s usually very little nonsense with these guys. As long as the dude is athletically able to compete here I’m all for it because you can’t measure desire and dog.

Not everyone we sign needs to be a future nfl HOF’er. The guy who built the best roster in college football history here did it in large part with the assistance of local not-fully-developed dogs.

You get too many Broward pvssies on your roster, and your team will sink no matter how talented they are. P. S. Fck those two SEC kkk groupies from the 2018 class.

Got **** Chise.

Don’t do broward like that.

Surtain is from Kansas City & Campbell is from Athens, GA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Back