Jarvis Brownlee commits

Advertisement
There’s something to be said for hungry local guys who are athletically sufficient to play at this level. There’s usually very little nonsense with these guys. As long as the dude is athletically able to compete here I’m all for it because you can’t measure desire and dog.

Not everyone we sign needs to be a future nfl HOF’er. The guy who built the best roster in college football history here did it in large part with the assistance of local not-fully-developed dogs.

You get too many Broward pvssies on your roster, and your team will sink no matter how talented they are. P. S. Fck those two SEC kkk groupies from the 2018 class.

You are my dude, Chise. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Absolutely love the take!

This kid is a pure dog, can play Outside Corner or Nickel slot & isn't as small as many people on this board kept parroting. He has great arm length & very good ball skills.

Kid reminds me of a Duane Starks or Brandon Harris type. Not necessarily a blazer with speed, but isn't a slow guy either, great footwork & technique. The exact opposite of Good in that he's solely played Corner his entire time in High School going back to his Hallandale days.

He balled out last year at CC when their Defense wasn't as good as it's been recently. What that tells you is he stepped up & performed at a high level even without having a juggernaut around him. That speaks volumes to me, sometimes kids look great when everybody else is great around them, I like to see a kid rise up when it ain't so easy.

Great depth to our secondary & will be developed under Rumph's tutelage. Love the way this DB class is shaping up, especially once we land Stevenson & Richards lol

WELCOME TO THE U!!!

I can live with that as you usually have a good take on our guys. Welcome aboard to the young buck.

TerrificPleasingAfricanaugurbuzzard-size_restricted.gif

What I see is a kid who's got good traits that hasn't topped out yet as far as ability to improve his craft ... I think we got a local dog that will improve with our coaches, the issues he has are not major and the upside is there... in happy about this one

Go Canes

Advertisement
Absolutely love the take!

This kid is a pure dog, can play Outside Corner or Nickel slot & isn't as small as many people on this board kept parroting. He has great arm length & very good ball skills.

Kid reminds me of a Duane Starks or Brandon Harris type. Not necessarily a blazer with speed, but isn't a slow guy either, great footwork & technique. The exact opposite of Good in that he's solely played Corner his entire time in High School going back to his Hallandale days.

He balled out last year at CC when their Defense wasn't as good as it's been recently. What that tells you is he stepped up & performed at a high level even without having a juggernaut around him. That speaks volumes to me, sometimes kids look great when everybody else is great around them, I like to see a kid rise up when it ain't so easy.

Great depth to our secondary & will be developed under Rumph's tutelage. Love the way this DB class is shaping up, especially once we land Stevenson & Richards lol

WELCOME TO THE U!!!

I like this pick up too... one other thing about being on a sub par defense means the offense can avoid the defensive playmakers better and exploit the weaker ones, fact he's still making plays to me is awesome

Advertisement
I’m a fan
The last Dade CB we took that turned out trash was Ryan Mayes 5 years ago. He had the measurables and all that but he was dog ****. This kid is good depth at worst and I agree with the high floor take.

**completely forgot about Bandy. Don’t mind me.

Also glad to see him measure in at that, but he didn’t grow 2 inches in 4 months so hopefully The Opening crew is wrong here and not the UM people.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's a dog.
Also he isn't raw and is being coached up by Santana Moss's cousin Greg Moss who was FIU's db coach just last year. He's getting div 1 level coaching right now.
Like Liberty City stated this is a PURE CORNER. That's what he plays ...that's what it is. He was good enough to make the S. FLA EXPRESS 7 on 7 team..he's legit. I like the pick up more than Good. Carol City Kids are good to us. This kid will show out. I think he is a minimum a 5'10+ 175 kid right now for the size junkies.

I get the obsession with size....but...this is the drafted CB's from 2017 NFL draft

Round - (Pick) - Size

1(4) 5'11
1(18) 5'10
1(30) 5'10
2(13) 6'0
2(21) 5'11
2(23) 5'11
2(24) 5'11
2(26) 6'0
2(31) 6'1
3(21) 6'1
3(35) 6'1

I think were showing if you **** around spots will be taken. These are the kinda kids we were made on. Love it. These are the kinda kids that HATE FSU.

Exactly. This kid is only going to get better during the course of his senior year. Almost guaranteed to end up a mid 4 star - if that even matters.

I love the message this sends to recruits. That the U is not ******* around any more. No more taking the staff for a ride to get recruiting perks, leverage for a better bag, and signing day exposure. This helps cut out a lot of that gamesmanship bull**** that has gone on far too long.

Unless you are a star recruit, you better get on this U train quick or watch it go bye bye.

Advertisement
I get the obsession with size....but...this is the drafted CB's from 2017 NFL draft

Round - (Pick) - Size

1(4) 5'11
1(18) 5'10
1(30) 5'10
2(13) 6'0
2(21) 5'11
2(23) 5'11
2(24) 5'11
2(26) 6'0
2(31) 6'1
3(21) 6'1
3(35) 6'1

Ya but notice you don't see anything below 5'10

I think were showing if you **** around spots will be taken. These are the kinda kids we were made on. Love it. These are the kinda kids that HATE FSU.

Yeah, except for that one little detail of him wanting an FSU offer

Advertisement
Back