Jarvis Brownlee commits

Advertisement
My view is that Brownlee is a safe, high-floor take. He can play press, he can play off, he’s tough and he can locate the football.

Simply put, he’s the type of quality Dade County player that used to go to Louisville and ball. His physical traits aren’t at the elite standard we are aiming for, but he’s quality depth in a down year for corners. His special teams value is a bonus.

Advertisement
My take is that Brownlee is a safe, high-floor take. He can play press, he can play off, he’s tough and he can locate the football.

Simply put, he’s the type of quality Dade County player that used to go to Louisville and ball. His physical traits aren’t at the elite standard we are aiming for, but he’s quality depth in a down year for corners. His special teams value is a bonus.

Carol City has been very good to us.

Advertisement
tumblr_n1n0gitlkk1s2dww2o1_400 5.03.55 PM.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ive seen stuff on here and twitter that the brownlee name means something in dade. What does it mean? Nice to see he measured today at 5'11 today.

There’s something to be said for hungry local guys who are athletically sufficient to play at this level. There’s usually very little nonsense with these guys. As long as the dude is athletically able to compete here I’m all for it because you can’t measure desire and dog.

Not everyone we sign needs to be a future nfl HOF’er. The guy who built the best roster in college football history here did it in large part with the assistance of local not-fully-developed dogs.

You get too many Broward pvssies on your roster, and your team will sink no matter how talented they are. P. S. Fck those two SEC kkk groupies from the 2018 class.

Welcome to the U. Nice breakdown of some of his highlights on ITU, got me juiced about the kid.

OT - Can someone please explain to these kids that there is a difference between "a part" and "apart"? I mean, there's not some inside joke that I'm missing here, is there? ****, that crap's got me losing my mind. I know I sound like an old man yelling from my lawnchair in the front yard, but c'mon...
297.png

IF you consider Stevenson a safety (he's capable of either imo, but I understand the staff wanting him at safety for now, he brings it)...Aim high with last corner spot...Steele/Elam/Dent/Puckett imo... And yes I understand there's some longshots there. IMO Sanguinetti may be odd man out. JMO, I'm admitting now I may be wrong, so save it lol.

Plus who knows what position M-A-R ultimately end up at.

Nice get w Brownlee.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back