Jarren Williams

If he transfers or not, we should be all over John Rhys Plumlee. Georgia commit, but Georgia just signed/flipped an Ohio State commit today. He's one of the few remaining unsigned QB's and there's talk of Georgia blueshirting him. Ole Miss is recruiting him as a cornerback. Would love to see us go for him.

https://247sports.com/Player/John-Rhys-Plumlee-46047798/

Plumlee wouldn't enroll early because he wants to play baseball. UGA was going to blue shirt him. He was taken by surprise at that and decided not to sign until Feb.. He apparently is a very very good baseball player and UGA was also worried he would get drafted and decide to play baseball, leaving them without another scholarship QB. They brought the kid who committed to UCF today in from Hawaii on an OV last week. Coley went to Hawaii twice to visit over the past 3 weeks. I assume since they flipped the OSU kid, they let the Hawaiian go. He went to the same HS as Milton.

Advertisement
They'll never get tired, it's just a classic Coach worshipping tactic to deflect & place the blame on the people who actually have the least amount of impact on things.

Then they always have to throw in the little caveat that "no coach would want to come here" because of the fans. As if a Coach at a school making $1-2mill would turn down a 3-4million dollar pay raise because of fans LOL.

And as someone who's knows many players over the last few recruiting cycles I can tell you with firsthand knowledge they don't give 2 fcks about what fans say on message boards lol In fact, most of them just laugh at it.

The truth is, these guys just refuse to hold the man responsible for all of this accountable, so they lash out at fans who dare to be upset about things we have legitimate reason to be upset over. They expect fans to be happy when we lose games against teams we're clearly better than, they expect fans to be happy when we miss on all our top targets in recruiting, then they act like people's reactions are unreasonable lol.

You've been responding to those posts, but IMO they're directed at the over-the-top guys.
For the most part, your criticism of the program has been valid and your delivery has been level headed.
Don't know what else anyone can ask for.

@Dawgcane enjoy ur permanent ban mr I'm an insider
But if Williams does not tanager does @dsddcane get permabanned and @Dawgcane survive?
**** yeah. I'm all for that. Honestly either way I'm good with. I need to focus on work more anyhow. To give u apparently and him hope richt was notified today by compliance. Isn't signing off yet for several reasons. Obviously gonna try to talk him back out of it for the fifth time...

Advertisement

**** yeah. I'm all for that. Honestly either way I'm good with. I need to focus on work more anyhow. To give u apparently and him hope richt was notified today by compliance. Isn't signing off yet for several reasons. Obviously gonna try to talk him back out of it for the fifth time...

LMAO **** stuff is crazy in Coral Gables.

All in my man, could not speak with my know except for a minute today. All he would say no decision be made for awhile, which was somewhat different than last conversation. Am like you I am going out of country in about 3 weeks, hopefully nothing decided before then cause if I lose would miss the fun for a few weeks.

By the way when you next talk to Jarren ask him if he knows Eddie.

Last edited:
It would be pretty stupid for Williams to transfer before the school year is out (and another Spring camp) to see where things stand.

Advertisement
They'll never get tired, it's just a classic Coach worshipping tactic to deflect & place the blame on the people who actually have the least amount of impact on things.

Then they always have to throw in the little caveat that "no coach would want to come here" because of the fans. As if a Coach at a school making $1-2mill would turn down a 3-4million dollar pay raise because of fans LOL.

And as someone who's knows many players over the last few recruiting cycles I can tell you with firsthand knowledge they don't give 2 fcks about what fans say on message boards lol In fact, most of them just laugh at it.

The truth is, these guys just refuse to hold the man responsible for all of this accountable, so they lash out at fans who dare to be upset about things we have legitimate reason to be upset over. They expect fans to be happy when we lose games against teams we're clearly better than, they expect fans to be happy when we miss on all our top targets in recruiting, then they act like people's reactions are unreasonable lol.
The Gospel

This is insanity.

Just getting home from a long ******* day.

Can summarize what the latest is on this? Is he transferring or not?

Advertisement
Has anyone checked to see if Jon has any eligibility left?? We all assumed CMR was clearing the deck for his nephew but maybe hes been trying all along to get Jon one last shot at Glory.

Advertisement
The fans are responsible for recruiting not the coaches.

It's yall fault why we can't land elite blue chip players, so everybody needs to just stfu & do your job! You guys get paid millions of dollars to make these recruits feel good about coming to play for the Miami Richts & you fail every time.

The Miami Richts are going undefeated next year & if you don't think so you're a fake fan! Go Richts!
Lmao...right on, primo. Apparently the banner planes and CIS venom the last time wasn't potent enough to stop Corch Richt from coming here and stealing $5mil/year...we failed as fans

I honestly don't know what to think at this point...I love this team, but all I'm hearing is nothing but seemingly bad news...

Idk, I'm not saying Jarren transferring was wrong on his part, he's the man that has to live with that decision. I don't know, I just saw opportunity. Not one that is given, but one that is TAKEN. I mean, could he have stuck around and fought for it? Maybe. Just seems to me cats want guaranteed "opportunities" instead of outworking the next man...

I want to see this program get the sixth and beyond like everyone else here. Just wish dude would've stuck around, but I won't harp on him. Want to see us winning consistently again, not wading in mediocrity...with Richt or whomever will do it...

back to lurking...and it's ALWAYS all about this U (even from the DMV)
Jesus Christ, dude. 49 posts since 2011?!? This past day must have had a profound impact on you to have you break your vow of silence.

Not really..........................you can pretend money is the only thing that matters but when your legacy, competence, and integrity are rightfully challenged it has an interesting way of sticking with someone (assuming Mark Richt and Blake James aren't sociopaths).
Nothing Prozac and a little Ambien can't fix

Advertisement
Back