Jarren Williams

Si Jaren Williams tuviera los cojones bien grandes y bien puestos el se quedara y sería el futuro de este **** equipo. Pero creo que es medio llegue y se va pa la pinga como una perrita maltratada.
Translation for those who took French.

Advertisement
Si Jaren Williams tuviera los cojones bien grandes y bien puestos el se quedara y sería el futuro de este **** equipo. Pero creo que es medio llegua y se va pa la pinga como una perrita maltratada.

I totally agree.

It’s complete bs

It’s insane to me that there’s still people here regurgitating the same exact BS they used to say to defend Golden. At some point you figured those people would get tired of coach worshiping.
They'll never get tired, it's just a classic Coach worshipping tactic to deflect & place the blame on the people who actually have the least amount of impact on things.

Then they always have to throw in the little caveat that "no coach would want to come here" because of the fans. As if a Coach at a school making $1-2mill would turn down a 3-4million dollar pay raise because of fans LOL.

And as someone who's knows many players over the last few recruiting cycles I can tell you with firsthand knowledge they don't give 2 fcks about what fans say on message boards lol In fact, most of them just laugh at it.

The truth is, these guys just refuse to hold the man responsible for all of this accountable, so they lash out at fans who dare to be upset about things we have legitimate reason to be upset over. They expect fans to be happy when we lose games against teams we're clearly better than, they expect fans to be happy when we miss on all our top targets in recruiting, then they act like people's reactions are unreasonable lol.

Advertisement
Any clarification on the story that the desire to transfer is coming from Jarren’s pops and not Jarren himself? Any chance he stays? I was really looking forward to seeing him get a shot to run the O.

They'll never get tired, it's just a classic Coach worshipping tactic to deflect & place the blame on the people who actually have the least amount of impact on things.

Then they always have to throw in the little caveat that "no coach would want to come here" because of the fans. As if a Coach at a school making $1-2mill would turn down a 3-4million dollar pay raise because of fans LOL.

And as someone who's knows many players over the last few recruiting cycles I can tell you with firsthand knowledge they don't give 2 fcks about what fans say on message boards lol In fact, most of them just laugh at it.

The truth is, these guys just refuse to hold the man responsible for all of this accountable, so they lash out at fans who dare to be upset about things we have legitimate reason to be upset over. They expect fans to be happy when we lose games against teams we're clearly better than, they expect fans to be happy when we miss on all our top targets in recruiting, then they act like people's reactions are unreasonable lol.

Perfectly stated.
What they fail to understand is that people that complain are not just being negative. We have seen this **** for the last 15 years.
If we seen the same pattern we call it out! Not because we hqabt too but because we have seen it already

Advertisement
Two things here:

One, what the heck was said in spanish? Please translate or dm me!

two - I get those of you who are saying Jarren should stay and "win" the job. That's a great theory. And if there was a guarantee of a REAL, FAIR competition, I would say absolutely. But CMR has already said in press conferences that Kosi is in the driver's seat. That coupled with the way the spring and fall "competitions" went, I can totally understand Jarren thinking f**k it, and deciding to move on. He would need to get reps with the first team, just like Kosi and Cade. Not with the waterboys. That's not a "competition". I think the kid , and his parents, probably don't trust or believe much of what CMR and Jon are saying about this so called "Competition". And frankly, I don't blame them.

Of course we know a sucky coach would take a pay raise, that's not what we talkin about. No establish frontline coaches will want to deal with BS that too many in our fanbase spews . Way too many people feel that because they were right in Al Golden's case that now they are experts and all-knowing on coaches and coaching. I've been a fan since 1978 and while I may disagree with a lot of what's going on right now, one thing I know from my Submarine days in the Navy is that we never got to point B without making corrections. Since Mark was able to correct things when he first got on board. I am willing to give him a chance to make this second correction before totally jumping ship with this staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Si Jaren Williams tuviera los cojones bien grandes y bien puestos el se quedara y sería el futuro de este **** equipo. Pero creo que es medio llegua y se va pa la pinga como una perrita maltratada.
Ademas ganarle Al Mickey Mouse de Perry no es tan dificil see tipo es un muerton.

Advertisement
Back