Jarren Williams

Si Jaren Williams tuviera los cojones bien grandes y bien puestos el se quedara y sería el futuro de este **** equipo. Pero creo que es medio llegua y se va pa la pinga como una perrita maltratada.

Se Jarren Williams avesse le palle davvero grandi e ben piazzate, sarebbe rimasto e sarebbe stato il futuro di questa ***** di squadra. Ma penso che sia una mezza giumenta e si allontana come un cane bastonato.

Advertisement
And half the people on this boat still think it can't sink. After all, the band is still playing...
titanic.gif

band.gif

Advertisement
Does anyone know what the Rivals update in the message boards said from Shodell. I know they aren't the most reliable... Just curious

Does anyone know what the Rivals update in the message boards said from Shodell. I know they aren't the most reliable... Just curious

"supposedly he's filing the paperwork to transfer but "has not decided 100 percent' yet if he'll transfer

Doesn't sound likely that he'll stay though "

That's it. short and to the point

Advertisement
Jesus Christ, dude. 49 posts since 2011?!? This past day must have had a profound impact on you to have you break your vow of silence.

Yeah I'm more of a lurker (obviously lol)...since I don't have as much information as a lot of ya'll do (since ya'll are closer, I'm assuming) I just prefer to sit back and read, I listen to the CanesInsight podcasts whenever they're available and try to stay up on the team. I read the gameday threads during the games and get a lot of good (funny, and not so good) info here...

Ya'll are more of the gurus lol...I just sit back, watch and listen...I try to chime in here or there but I'm more of a watcher/reader...

but yesterday all I saw was negativity, even moreso than last year when we lost out on Samuels and Surtain...just a lot of bad news and sheesh, it had me thinking we should just shut the program down lol...just wanted to cut through some of it...*shrugs*

To be honest, why would the kid stay to sit behind NP for at least the next 2 seasons? We all saw how the QB position was gifted to MR last season even though he had no business stepping on the field and it sounds like the same has been promised to NP for next year without a true competition. Read dsdcane's posts from yesterday.

To me, as much as it would be further evidence of MR's failures, this kid would be crazy to stay under these circumstances.

Jarren needs to stay. End of story. Sitting out another full season is not a smart move for him. He is better than NP. He needs to prove it. I think Coach screwed up by announcing the last coaching spot would go to a LB coach. Our LB coach is still here! The players know we need help on offense so they want an OC or some help at minimum. Telling them NO when NFL dreams are on the line is hard for a kid. All reports say Jarren's teammates were with him all night and encouraging him to stay. If his teammates have any pull with him, he stays. They respect him, let's see how he feels.

Advertisement
Jarren needs to stay. End of story. Sitting out another full season is not a smart move for him. He is better than NP. He needs to prove it. I think Coach screwed up by announcing the last coaching spot would go to a LB coach. Our LB coach is still here! The players know we need help on offense so they want an OC or some help at minimum. Telling them NO when NFL dreams are on the line is hard for a kid. All reports say Jarren's teammates were with him all night and encouraging him to stay. If his teammates have any pull with him, he stays. They respect him, let's see how he feels.
Family pressure can be tough. Some folks can’t speak up for themselves when it comes to the family.

And it sounds like he doesn't trust he will get a fair shot to beat out Perry. I think that's really the heart of the whole thing. A lot has been promised but not delivered. And then he stands on the sidelines and watches what goes down.

If the QB position has been gifted to NP without any real competition (sounds like that's what may have happened earlier this week), why would he stay?

Advertisement
Because Perry could easily crap the bed.

Not sure if serious.

If you are, have you already forgotten what happened this past season? Malik literally was barely able to complete a pass beyond 3 yards but he was our starting QB for half the season. Seems like it would take a lot for Richt to pull NP and hand the job to Jarren.

He needs to stay. Even if he does not win the starting gig, he will no doubt have his shot when Perry gets suspended.

Advertisement
Back