Jarren Williams

Advertisement
And it sounds like he doesn't trust he will get a fair shot to beat out Perry. I think that's really the heart of the whole thing. A lot has been promised but not delivered. And then he stands on the sidelines and watches what goes down.
this is such a straw man phony argument. you have to be a coach whose goal is to get fired not to give everyone a fair chance to play on a football team.

Not sure if serious.

If you are, have you already forgotten what happened this past season? Malik literally was barely able to complete a pass beyond 3 yards but he was our starting QB for half the season. Seems like it would take a lot for Richt to pull NP and hand the job to Jarren.

Serious. Yep, it would take a whole lot. Like Jarren out-playing Perry. Perry wasn't a whole lot better than Malik this year, and I'm sure he wasn't any better in practice either. If Jarren is actually any good, he is as likely to win the starting job here as anywhere else. We didn't have a good QB that was ready to play this past year. Rosier sucked, but so did Perry.

Jarren needs to stay. End of story. Sitting out another full season is not a smart move for him. He is better than NP. He needs to prove it. I think Coach screwed up by announcing the last coaching spot would go to a LB coach. Our LB coach is still here! The players know we need help on offense so they want an OC or some help at minimum. Telling them NO when NFL dreams are on the line is hard for a kid. All reports say Jarren's teammates were with him all night and encouraging him to stay. If his teammates have any pull with him, he stays. They respect him, let's see how he feels.

No where Mork fvked up was not having a true QB competition last summer. Jarren saw how mork gifted Malweak the starting QB position. He saw how him and Kosi had no chance of actually being the starter for LSU and figures Mork will do the same thing with Perry this year.

Advertisement
Want Jarren to stay extremely badly but it’d be a dang shame if we lost our most consistent and realist insider in @ddsdcane

I listen to this Kentucky sports podcast everyday. The host has been hinting at a transfer to UK that all their fans will be very familiar with since late October! Never once crossed my mind it would be Jarren. Came on today and said....I tried to tell y’all it would eventually come out. So this isn’t out of no where, UK ppl have known this was coming for over a month. He’s gone.

Last edited:
Si Jaren Williams tuviera los cojones bien grandes y bien puestos el se quedara y sería el futuro de este **** equipo. Pero creo que es medio llegua y se va pa la pinga como una perrita maltratada.

Google translate for the lazy Gringos on this site. (like me)
If Jaren Williams had the balls really big and well placed he would stay and it would be the future of this ******* team. But I think it's half a mile and it goes away like a beaten dog.

Advertisement
If Jaren Williams had the balls really big and well placed he would stay and it would be the future of this ******* team. But I think it's half a mile and it goes away like a beaten dog.

Llegua=mare (*****). Pinga=*****,****,**** etc.. Poster thinks he’s ***** and goes to fricking ****. (More or less).

Llegua=mare ( b itch) pinga=*****, **** etc.. poster says JW is part b itch and can go to fricking **** like abused i
B itch. ( more or less).

Advertisement
I listen to this Kentucky sports podcast everyday. The host has been hinting at a transfer to UK that all their fans will be very familiar with since late October! Never once crossed my mind it would be Jarren. Came on today and said....I tried to tell y’all it would eventually come out. So this isn’t out of no where, UK ppl have known this was coming for over a month. He’s gone.

Guess not

Advertisement
giphy (18).gif

Advertisement
Back