Jarren Williams

Advertisement
Everybody is declining to answer. That means there’s at least been a discussion about it. Probably wants to but hasn’t made a final decision yet. Richt will promise him he can win the job in the spring and when he doesn’t, he’ll leave then

Everybody is declining to answer. That means there’s at least been a discussion about it. Probably wants to but hasn’t made a final decision yet. Richt will promise him he can win the job in the spring and when he doesn’t, he’ll leave then
That doesnt make any sense. Then he'd sit out the rest of 2019 and all of 2020. And please for the love of god dont say "not if he plays in 4 games or less".

If he is going to transfer he needs to do it in the offseason.

Yep. If he does stay Richt is going to be forced to name a winner of the job this spring. The loser will transfer out. No matter what we will probably have 1 qb on the roster unless Cade just likes the D1 life.

Advertisement
That doesnt make any sense. Then he'd sit out the rest of 2019 and all of 2020. And please for the love of god dont say "not if he plays in 4 games or less".

If he is going to transfer he needs to do it in the offseason.

The spring is still the off-season. He’s gonna have to sit out anyway, so if he really loves Miami and would get a shot to win the job why wouldn’t he stay and try? Point is if he isn’t gonna start he’s out

Advertisement
The spring is still the off-season. He’s gonna have to sit out anyway, so if he really loves Miami and would get a shot to win the job why wouldn’t he stay and try? Point is if he isn’t gonna start he’s out
Oh my bad. I thought you were saying loses out come rhe season. Yeah can try and battle through spring for sure and bolt if no go. Ill lose respect for him if he does that tho.

Horrible news but the ones saying that they are done with the program, is that a promise? Does that mean you will GTFO this site too? Or just continue to barf the same **** on every thread possible?

If you think we are ****ed and never going to be good again then just stop being a fan of Miami, seriously.

I use to love CIS but it has turned into a **** hole and I can't imagine what the next 9 months will be like on here. May as well shut the down the site real talk.

Recruits don't need to see this ****. If I was an opposing coach, I'd just send the recruit to CIS and ask if that's the type of fan base they want to play for.

Just like today, we got some big time players that will ball out for us but all you see on here is how this is the worst class ever(even though the cycle isn't over) everybody sucks etc.

Perfect example is Payton, who's a certified baller but how much attention does he get from you losers? Next to none. It's sad really.

I know this is long and could give af if you read it or not because I'm out after this post. Good luck with getting our coach fired. No coach in his right mind should want to come here after. Knowing the fanbase will turn on them within 3 years max, most likely sooner. Especially if I'm an outsider, look how we've treated our own.

You're all mentally soft and when this thing gets rockin(sorry to tell you, we will be very talented next year) I don't want to see none of you pussies getting hyped or saying any U slogans. Keep this same energy then.

Go Canes and **** who don't agree.

So he would rather leave and sit out another year instead of fighting for the job, wow says a lot about him and a lot about how bad the QB room is at the moment.

Horrible news but the ones saying that they are done with the program, is that a promise? Does that mean you will GTFO this site too? Or just continue to barf the same **** on every thread possible?

If you think we are ****ed and never going to be good again then just stop being a fan of Miami, seriously.

I use to love CIS but it has turned into a **** hole and I can't imagine what the next 9 months will be like on here. May as well shut the down the site real talk.

Recruits don't need to see this ****. If I was an opposing coach, I'd just send the recruit to CIS and ask if that's the type of fan base they want to play for.

Just like today, we got some big time players that will ball out for us but all you see on here is how this is the worst class ever(even though the cycle isn't over) everybody sucks etc.

Perfect example is Payton, who's a certified baller but how much attention does he get from you losers? Next to none. It's sad really.

I know this is long and could give af if you read it or not because I'm out after this post. Good luck with getting our coach fired. No coach in his right mind should want to come here after. Knowing the fanbase will turn on them within 3 years max, most likely sooner. Especially if I'm an outsider, look how we've treated our own.

You're all mentally soft and when this thing gets rockin(sorry to tell you, we will be very talented next year) I don't want to see none of you pussies getting hyped or saying any U slogans. Keep this same energy then.

I have been saying the same thing, Its almost like the average age of the fan base is 12

Advertisement

Agree about the board, if I was looking to come here and read this crap, I would have to love the "U" like I do to join up lol.

The fans are responsible for recruiting not the coaches.

It's yall fault why we can't land elite blue chip players, so everybody needs to just stfu & do your job! You guys get paid millions of dollars to make these recruits feel good about coming to play for the Miami Richts & you fail every time.

The Miami Richts are going undefeated next year & if you don't think so you're a fake fan! Go Richts!

Advertisement
The fans are responsible for recruiting not the coaches.

It's yall fault why we can't land elite blue chip players, so everybody needs to just stfu & do your job! You guys get paid millions of dollars to make these recruits feel good about coming to play for the Miami Richts & you fail every time.

The Miami Richts are going undefeated next year & if you don't think so you're a fake fan! Go Richts!

It’s insane to me that there’s still people here regurgitating the same exact BS they used to say to defend Golden. At some point you figured those people would get tired of coach worshiping.

Will this be another JT4 thing? Convince him to stay somehow just for him to leave next year or mid season

Si Jaren Williams tuviera los cojones bien grandes y bien puestos el se quedara y sería el futuro de este **** equipo. Pero creo que es medio llegua y se va pa la pinga como una perrita maltratada.

Advertisement
Back