Jarren Williams

Doubt it. I think that's the problem. Kosi guaranteed the job next year. No competition - that is all bulls*t. There wasn't one this year.
Another bad move made....he hasn't done anything to earn it.....think I'm going dark on Canes football for next year....I mean every coach is entitled to a bad year, but this is epic levels of bad....

Advertisement
Another bad move made....he hasn't done anything to earn it.....think I'm going dark on Canes football for next year....I mean every coach is entitled to a bad year, but this is epic levels of bad....

And honestly, his behavior off the field is really questionable. Even since they had their little break....... It's a bad look for CMR and theprogram. Can't imagine getting a decent QB will be easy in the future.

If there was legitimate competition, Perry probably would have lost, or transferred himself if he wasn't guaranteed the job for 2019

Advertisement
Hits keep coming we are going into next year with only 2 scholarship Qbs hope nobody gets injured we would have to move DJ back there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have we hit the iceberg yet?

We hit the iceberg, have been taking on water and we have no lifeboats yet the fans are wondering why none of these players are punching there first class tickets to be a part of the ride.

Advertisement
Not one bit.

I’m happy for him he got out of here before it got real bad.

I can’t believe I’m at this point as a Miami fan. I’m at the point of giving up.

Honestly feel real bad for those brave souls that signed with us today.

Advertisement
Back