Jarren Williams Instagram

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've refused to speculate through this entire process of who will be QB1 and I won't start now. I'll wait for the official word from Manny and Enos and whomever they choose as QB1, I'll support 100%.

None of us have any clue as to what has happened in practiSes or scrimmages other than a few snippets of film or pictures. There's literally hours and hours of time on the field and in meetings that none of us have seen or heard about.

If factions are truly beginning to emerge, I'm confident Manny, the staff, and players who are leaders will address them immediately and not let them fester as was the case in the recent past.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Martell starter, he'd better be much better than Williams and Perry. If Williams or Perry starts, Martell goes no where,
if Martell starts you're losing one of the others for sure and worst case scenario both leave, which will not be a good look for Diaz.
It doesn't matter if Tate is .0001% better than the other 2 you start him. You don't determine starters with rooster management in mind. You put the best 11 out there and let them go hunt Gaytors on the 24th

Advertisement
Nobody knows anything. The emoji, regardless of particular style, the emoji's intended effect is of a prankster or naughty, naughty person. EZ means "Easy" So now you know - EZ means "Easy" - don't thank us.

Manny wants UF**ked to have to prepare for the unknown.

He picks the wrong guy and the other guy transfers and lights it up... trust me Manny’s tenure will be 4 and our
1565612155409.gif

Advertisement
Back