Jarren Williams Instagram

It’s not. Anyone who believes the boosters are involved in this is a complete ******* moron.

Nah, it's absolutely true. Sad thing is Dan Enos left Alabaga and completely burned all the bridges behind him to roll the dice on his career at Miami only to have the biggest decision about his offense be made by a cadre of "boosters" that hide in the shadows but publicly wield their influence about roster moves but not their $$$.

Pass the mescaline, gentlemen. This thread is destined for greatness.

Advertisement
This can lead to factions and cliques that divide the room and team. Leadership is important from that position. Name his number 1 and 2, let the number 3 bounce, groom Matocha as depth, and put this circus behind us.
Is the team good or is it just the message board that is divided?

This generation is crazy. First thing they do is run to social media with their feelings. So we can figure Tate or Kosi won the job. I hope manny continues to teach them all that every single part of their life doesn’t have to be lived out through social media.

Everyone has sources but mine is old school players, pretty close to the situation.
The most important info I got is that a final decision has not been made.

What I’m hearing about on the field:
Kosi was the favorite heading into fall camp
Jarren has established himself as the best QB
Tate is clearly 3rd and is not looking good in live action

What I’m hearing about off the field:
Tate has booster influence putting pressure on Manny for QB1
A faction has formed that supports Jarren as ‘the best’ QB
If Tate starts, Manny will lose half the team and former players belief in him as the right coach

JWs tweet (my interpretation):
I earned the QB1 spot on the field - did it all with my wrist, perseverance and tenacity.
I have the support of the team and the respect from the former players.
It’s about competition, not calling favors from people outside of the team.
I’m ready.

Because it fits my agenda I believe it

Advertisement
I'm just reading all these threads of fans saying they know who the starter is, etc. The competition for 8/24 is over. IDK why guys are tweeting. Martell saying he talked to coach Diaz and ready to work. Why tweet that? IDK what that means. If coach named you the starter, then why let the cat out of the bag when coach Diaz is keeping it close to the vest. I think coach Diaz would want to be the 1st to make the announcement. Jarren with his tweet. The world doesn't need to know what your feeling. All need to just be about their business. Keep grinding. Stay off Twitter. It doesn't help your cause.

There is no need for us fans to keep speculating, trying to read into tweets, media tidbits, etc. IDK who the starter is. Let's let coach Diaz keep Florida in the dark. There's no need to show our hand no matter how much we fans are dying to know. We know when we know.

Kids need clout and the likes. Unfortunately it’s the new age and why some coaches put a social media ban on their players during the season.

Advertisement
This is all speculation so let's ride it out. I would be highly disappointed if Tate is the QB. Certainly elite receivers will think twice about coming here if Tate is the QB unless we land Garcia. The kid just doesn't have the skills that we need in our offense. Jarren has paid a heavy price so far since Richt really bungled his entire freshman year. I will personal stick to my original thought that you may see all three against UF. I like Tate near the goal line but not running the show. I trust in Manny and Enos as they will start the deserving QB which is Jarren. MANNY KNOWS HE MUST BEAT FLORIDA!

Geez, first of all

1. Manny is not losing the lockerrrom.

2. The boosters only concern is winning, not Martell. smh.

3. The team and coaches probably already had a good idea who the starting QB was going to be by the way they've been playing even before the spring. Manny's language about the qb's being so close could've just been about fostering competition.

Generally these neurotic posts are hilarious.....but wow can't wait for Nkosi's tweet! That thread should be epic!!

Going back into hibernation wake me when we have a starter or when its August 24.

Advertisement
I thought he said his toes were going to walk him to another program. I’m glad you guys are here to translate for me.

“I’m good”- I’m not upset

“No handouts not askin for help” - I don’t need it handed to me or need someone to help me win this (possible Martel shot)

“Ten toes”- short for 10 toes down, meaning He’s committed

“Bout mine, best believe imma step” - the job is almost mine, you know I’m going to step up to the challenge
Now, if you just sign that to me👆🤞👌👉🤘thanks

Advertisement
Manny just needs to get this disaster sorted and announce tomorrow. This ambiguity is making the situation much worse and perhaps borderline toxic. Manny needs to be a leader, name his guy, maintain that there is always competition if the guys get better and start cultivating leadership.
The takes get worse by the minute on here.

Advertisement
Back