Jarren Williams Instagram

Advertisement
bd66bf2c-314c-4f4b-acc9-2d5f9765db4a_text_hi-gif.93088

bd66bf2c-314c-4f4b-acc9-2d5f9765db4a_text_hi.gif

Last edited:
Lmao..dude what info?? Him throwing on air? Nobody on this board had been insightful info to the comp..and **** sure not enough to determine who beat who out
******* correct. No one has any idea but jarred throws one TD against “Alford” (in the pic) and everyone thinks he’s Aaron Rodgers.

I considered this, too.

I also considered a scenario where he got the QB1 job and the lyrics are simply a reference to his past and adversity he went through to get to today rather than a reference of events over the weekend.
it could also be that there hasn't been a decision yet and he's resolving to keep pushing himself until he gets the job.

which is to say......it literally could be any situation and analyzing the kid's insta posts is probably not a worthwhile endeavor. lol

Advertisement
Since yall breaking down social media posts. What yall think bout this View attachment 93072

This jarren guy needs to learn to just STFU and work on getting better. He's been crying and complaining since he's been here. Who's fault is it now, one his favorite receivers since the srimmages started has been #26, gurvan hall, so WTF is he crying about. When coach richt was here, he kept alluding to the fact that jarren needed to learn where the ball needed to go, so coach richt consistently said about jarren, just, he doesnt always know where to go with the ball, but when he decides to throw, he normally hits the target he's focused on! Let's all see if jarren is going to try something new, by actually staying!

Advertisement
Manny just needs to get this disaster sorted and announce tomorrow. This ambiguity is making the situation much worse and perhaps borderline toxic. Manny needs to be a leader, name his guy, maintain that there is always competition if the guys get better and start cultivating leadership.

Manny just needs to get this disaster sorted and announce tomorrow. This ambiguity is making the situation much worse and perhaps borderline toxic. Manny needs to be a leader, name his guy, maintain that there is always competition if the guys get better and start cultivating leadership.
What?

Advertisement
what evidence do you have that anything at all is getting worse with respect to team chemistry?

I'm just reading all these threads of fans saying they know who the starter is, etc. The competition for 8/24 is over. IDK why guys are tweeting. Martell saying he talked to coach Diaz and ready to work. Why tweet that? IDK what that means. If coach named you the starter, then why let the cat out of the bag when coach Diaz is keeping it close to the vest. I think coach Diaz would want to be the 1st to make the announcement. Jarren with his tweet. The world doesn't need to know what your feeling. All need to just be about their business. Keep grinding. Stay off Twitter. It doesn't help your cause.

There is no need for us fans to keep speculating, trying to read into tweets, media tidbits, etc. IDK who the starter is. Let's let coach Diaz keep Florida in the dark. There's no need to show our hand no matter how much we fans are dying to know. We know when we know.

Advertisement
what evidence do you have that anything at all is getting worse with respect to team chemistry?
The fact that this is getting so public and scrutinized. Players are human. Playing in high school even I've seen some issues like this. This past season of Last Chance U you saw it real well. We need consistency, have to know who the guy is, and then let the pieces fall where they may.

The fact that this is getting so public and scrutinized. Players are human. Playing in high school even I've seen some issues like this. This past season of Last Chance U you saw it real well. We need consistency, have to know who the guy is, and then let the pieces fall where they may.
that ain't evidence, my dude

the only people getting worked up over this are the fans. the players will get their decision soon, they know they'll get their decision soon, and they'll go to work with whoever the starter ends up being.

that ain't evidence, my dude

the only people getting worked up over this are the fans. the players will get their decision soon, they know they'll get their decision soon, and they'll go to work with whoever the starter ends up being.
You would hope. Or it starts a conflagration of pettiness and butthurt. Either way, the quicker this gets addressed and sorted the better off we will be.

Advertisement
Back