Jarren Williams Instagram

Advertisement
QB's don't transfer unless you all but guarantee them the job, Oklahoma going thru the same thing with the coach saying it's a competition knowing full well Hurts will start the first game.

Advertisement
The lyrics are from a Mozzy song

You can't walk inside my shoes and feel the pain that I felt
I'm a real one, never broke a ******' promise I kept
I'm good, love, no handouts, I ain't askin' for help
I'm good, call, **** the world, I can handle myself
I'm ten toes 'bout mine, best believe I'ma step
Can't cheat the grind, I'ma go until it ain't nothin' left

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m going to be bored when they name the starting QB. It’s been fun watching the board over analyze every tidbit of info
You think we are done analyzing?

the-superlative-laugh-or-highest-degree-of-laughter-55591984.png

Advertisement
That definitely reads as if Williams didn’t get the job. And one could surmise Perry didn’t either since he “liked it”

That would suck, if true, and I will most definitely temper my expectations for the season.

Yeah those lyrics don’t sound like someone that just got good news. But could also just be Manny and the guys keeping it cryptic and the gator guessing especially if there hasn’t been a decision as yet.

Yeah those lyrics doesn’t sound like someone that just got good news. But could also just be Manny and the guys keeping it cryptic and the gator guessing especially if there hasn’t been a decision as yet.
I considered this, too.

I also considered a scenario where he got the QB1 job and the lyrics are simply a reference to his past and adversity he went through to get to today rather than a reference of events over the weekend.

Yeah those lyrics don’t sound like someone that just got good news. But could also just be Manny and the guys keeping it cryptic and the gator guessing especially if there hasn’t been a decision as yet.
I took it as he’s still fighting and it’s not over. Either way it was definitely a shot.

Advertisement
Back