Jarren Williams Instagram

Thank you for the translation. That said, it's sad that after recieving a $100K+ and counting education; these M'Fer's can't communicate better.

**** It Man Go Canes
Paranos we old mane , my niece simply told me it is the lyrics to a rap song without the profanity... has nothing to do with communicating

Advertisement
This decision will make or break Manny’s career here.

I doubt that. Reports say there isn't that much of a difference in talent between the three. Anyway, there will be injuries. They'll all play at some point. Then, under game pressure, they can shine, or not.
This board is so white and old, it physically hurts me

Snowflake.

He picks the wrong guy and the other guy transfers and lights it up... trust me Manny’s tenure will be 4 and our

None of these three will light it up anywhere. If we're lucky they'll be average. Don't expect more.

So Manny keeps the entire media locked out, seemingly fixed all the leaks, is pulling recruits out of thin air without any known "insiders" reporting on them, yet doesn't have a strong enough grasp on his QB room to keep them from posting on social media about the QB race? Either this is a ploy orchestrated by Manny or this post means absolute ****.

He picks the wrong guy and the other guy transfers and lights it up... trust me Manny’s tenure will be 4 and our
I’d even go so far as to say it’ll be “4 an hour”, QP.

If Manny picks the wrong quarterback we will know within the hour because the guy will already have transferred to another school, gotten a waiver, taken that job because he’s so good and be leading that conference’s hastily recast preseason ballot.

If that happens trust me I’m done with Diaz. Done!

Advertisement
I knew it wouldn’t be long before the “ it’s political or racial “ narrative started getting pushed. I knew one would we coming sooner than later.

It only takes one idiot spewing bs to start that mess. Its total bs, then throwing in “ booster driven “ makes it look even more ridiculous.

Couldn’t we at least wait until the qb is chosen before going all booger eating conspiracy theorist ?

Yup.

We have the worst fans in the country— making it a racial or political issue if Tate won was always the probable outcome. It could never be accepted that Manny and Enos just like his overall game better.

I’m sure somewhere out there Uncle Puke is in his office surrounded by crumpled up balls of paper as he carefully attempts to draft the most ignorant and divisive race-based tweet he can, complete with threats of Manny losing south Florida players.

95% of our fans didn’t even know what the F the word “faction” meant two days ago.

Last edited:
Yup.

We have the worst fans in the country— making it a racial or political issue if Tate won was always the probable outcome. It could never be accepted that Manny and Enos just like his overall game better.

I’m sure somewhere out there Uncle Puke is in his office surrounded by crumpled up balls of paper as he carefully attempts to draft the most ignorant and divisive race-based tweet he can, complete with threats of Manny losing south Florida players.

95% of our fans didn’t even know what the F the word “faction” meant two days ago.

Most of UM fans and people on this board are White. Wtf are you even talking about?

I honestly don't think it's done. I think we are in a runoff between those two. A last chance to impress Manny and Enos if they want the job.

Manny just needs to get this disaster sorted and announce tomorrow. This ambiguity is making the situation much worse and perhaps borderline toxic. Manny needs to be a leader, name his guy, maintain that there is always competition if the guys get better and start cultivating leadership.

This is remarkably stupid. Just because it is not announced publicly does not mean it has not been communicated to the team. Everyone running around here like a bunch of whinging brats does not have one iota of a reflection as to how the team is handling this. I am happy Manny is handling it this way.

Advertisement
Most of UM fans and people on this board are White. Wtf are you even talking about?

Did you just become a Miami fan or do you live in another country? Miami has arguably the most diverse fan base of any team in the country.

Anyway, this same narrative was brought up during the Berlin v Cruddup days (Google that) 15 years ago.

@DMoney — Please come educate this fool on the demographics of your board, and UM fans overall.

So this unnamed guy who transfers and sits out a year is going to be the next great? By the time that transfer plays, Van dyke will be a RS freshman plus whoever we get in 2020. Not worried about who transfers

Miami’s fan base is pretty diverse.....have you been to a game?

The fans that root for this team are just as diverse as the People within Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach.

And didn’t somebody do some ethnic fan poll a while back. Like 30% of this board was black. Myself included.

Advertisement
Booster Influence??....ROTFLMFAO

Can you believe these idiots?

Booster influence. LMFAO.

When people say that, that’s when I know they don’t actually know shlt.

That’s just ignorant third grade uneducated moron conspiracy shlt that only proves the person saying it is a complete ****** and has no fūcking clue what is actually going on.

Advertisement
****, not 6 months later and Richt's self sacrifice is forgotten and the fan base is back to being toxic. We deserve for Richt to resurrect and make us all miserable again for how this fan base is acting.

Miami’s fan base is pretty diverse.....have you been to a game?

The fans that root for this team are just as diverse as the People within Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach.

And didn’t somebody do some ethnic fan poll a while back. Like 30% of this board was black. Myself included.

Diversity doesn't mean "Majority" so again wth are y'all even talking about. South Florida period is diverse, but if you think Black People are the majority here I have a beach house in Idaho I want to sell you. If he's insinuating Black People are making Nkosi or Jarren over a Tate a race issue he's full of s**t. This board is Pro-Tate before the dude even got here he was appointed the starter. Also, Berlin vs. Crudup I definitely heard the racial things one in particular Miami doesn't like Black QBs. That honestly put a bad taste in the mouth of people from Deerfield with that situation.

Everyone has sources but mine is old school players, pretty close to the situation.
The most important info I got is that a final decision has not been made.

What I’m hearing about on the field:
Kosi was the favorite heading into fall camp
Jarren has established himself as the best QB
Tate is clearly 3rd and is not looking good in live action

What I’m hearing about off the field:
Tate has booster influence putting pressure on Manny for QB1
A faction has formed that supports Jarren as ‘the best’ QB
If Tate starts, Manny will lose half the team and former players belief in him as the right coach

JWs tweet (my interpretation):
I earned the QB1 spot on the field - did it all with my wrist, perseverance and tenacity.
I have the support of the team and the respect from the former players.
It’s about competition, not calling favors from people outside of the team.
I’m ready.
No idea how true or accurate any of that is, but "booster influence" better have zero impact on who the starter is. Why is it that other schools boosters help out the program, while ours ***** us over?

Advertisement
Back