Jarren Williams Instagram

Nah, it's absolutely true. Sad thing is Dan Enos left Alabaga and completely burned all the bridges behind him to roll the dice on his career at Miami only to have the biggest decision about his offense be made by a cadre of "boosters" that hide in the shadows but publicly wield their influence about roster moves but not their $$$.

Pass the mescaline, gentlemen. This thread is destined for greatness.

You realize there are quite a few morons on this board that will read your post and see it as an affirmation that the boosters are involved? They won’t even see the sarcasm.

There are people posting here are actually that stupid. They actually believe the boosters are involved in this. The stupidity in this thread is astonishing.

Advertisement
This board is so white and old, it physically hurts me
Is 44 and white a bad thing? I don't think 44 is old. I think I can still bring a good perspective to a Canes board. Hopefully old is 50? I will let you tell me. I certainly do not want to bring bad takes to the conversation. I did the 23 and me and I am only 44% anglo so that in itself tells me that at least 56% of me is awesome.

No idea how true or accurate any of that is, but "booster influence" better have zero impact on who the starter is. Why is it that other schools boosters help out the program, while ours ***** us over?

None of it is accurate. Can't believe you wasted time posting about it. Can't believe I wasted time either.

You realize there are quite a few morons on this board that will read your post and see it as an affirmation that the boosters are involved? They won’t even see the sarcasm.

There are people posting here are actually that stupid. They actually believe the boosters are involved in this. The stupidity in this thread is astonishing.
People on this board don’t get sarcasm. I said twitter was right about cam Harris and I had guys telling me no they weren’t. Ha

Advertisement
Everyone has sources but mine is old school players, pretty close to the situation.
The most important info I got is that a final decision has not been made.

What I’m hearing about on the field:
Kosi was the favorite heading into fall camp
Jarren has established himself as the best QB
Tate is clearly 3rd and is not looking good in live action

What I’m hearing about off the field:
Tate has booster influence putting pressure on Manny for QB1
A faction has formed that supports Jarren as ‘the best’ QB
If Tate starts, Manny will lose half the team and former players belief in him as the right coach

JWs tweet (my interpretation):
I earned the QB1 spot on the field - did it all with my wrist, perseverance and tenacity.
I have the support of the team and the respect from the former players.
It’s about competition, not calling favors from people outside of the team.
I’m ready.
As ludacris as the above post sounds, I see that @dsddcane liked the post. @dsddcane, care to provide some insight to whether some, all, or none of what was said, is actually true?

Screenshot_20190812-085637_Chrome.jpg

Calm down. We have who we have competing for the job. No matter who is named, it will be a 4 star recruit not being coached by Jon Richt. We are so much further ahead than a year ago when we were all expecting us to trounce LSU in the season opener. Bright days are ahead. Be happy about that no matter who is selected to run the offense.

Advertisement
As ludacris as the above post sounds, I see that @dsddcane liked the post. @dsddcane, care to provide some insight to whether some, all, or none of what was said, is actually true?

View attachment 93104
So Manny went from having this QB race and fall camp being the most tight lipped and safely guarded thing in Miami history to now everyone and their mother knowing the details?

I'm yelling bull**** from a mountain top.

View attachment 93104
And if JW is named the starter and ***** the bed then everyone of these people should stfu. Only person that matters is Enos!

Worst ******* fan base ever.....

Good luck finding anyone to ever coach this team......

Advertisement
Yup.

We have the worst fans in the country— making it a racial or political issue if Tate won was always the probable outcome. It could never be accepted that Manny and Enos just like his overall game better.

I’m sure somewhere out there Uncle Puke is in his office surrounded by crumpled up balls of paper as he carefully attempts to draft the most ignorant and divisive race-based tweet he can, complete with threats of Manny losing south Florida players.

95% of our fans didn’t even know what the F the word “faction” meant two days ago.

****... This is a powerful porst.

Did he ever actually leave the program? Last I checked, Williams was thinking about going to the portal. Since when is the consideration of ones options deserving of ridicule?

Im happy you asked that question, have you ever heard the term "straddling the fence"! If your wife threatened to leave you twice in less than a year into your marriage, after taking vows or pledging to be with you and you had to convince her to stay not once but twice, than your Father in law(equals new staff) had to convince her, the question would have to be asked, well damyum, Who and WTF are you committing too. He's had one foot out the door since he's been here, thus the statement now "10 toes down", so what this means is, he signed his L.o.i. in 2018, but after what apparently might be a sign of him either losing the job or being hyped he got the in his own way, either way, he's just now committing to this program in August 2019. You asked "whens the consideration of one's option deserving of ridicule" ill tell, when you got somebody allowing themselves to be tied to transfering and threatening to transfer and it becomes public knowledge, than now he's publicly trying to convince himself to stay from what it sounds like, of course you gone get ridiculed.

That's not to even talk about the team aspect of it, how does anyone plannon being a real True leader of men, and waffling. That qb position is a leadership position, the players on this team who are Truly committed dont respect that selfish ****, especially the ones working to re-establish this program. Would you follow a waffler, i got an idea for em, instead of just trying to get the respect and nod from the coaching staff, how bout he worj on gaining the respect of his teammates first, otherwise whatwe do know, waffle house is open 24hrs a day, jw15 has proven that since he's been here, ORDER UP!

Advertisement
Calm down. We have who we have competing for the job. No matter who is named, it will be a 4 star recruit not being coached by Jon Richt. We are so much further ahead than a year ago when we were all expecting us to trounce LSU in the season opener. Bright days are ahead. Be happy about that no matter who is selected to run the offense.
Exactly. We have three very talented guys that are being coached by someone who has a proven track record. I think we are improved and improving with anyone we walk out there. Stop making it about Boosters or whatever

Another moron uncovered
Wow, you're on the attack today, aren't you. Someone **** in your cornflakes?

I wasn't agreeing with him. I think the likelihood of boosters having anything to do with it (see my subsequent post) is extremely low. Just pointing out that in the highly unlikely case where a booster is even trying to push that agenda, no good coach would cave in.

Advertisement
Back