Jarren out of QB race?

IMWO, the biggest advantage Tate has is that killer mentality. CMD talked about two QBs wanting to be the QB, and one who has to be the QB like his life depended on it. Tate seems to fit that mold. Perry is in his 3rd year and he’s still a question mark, which speaks volumes. Don’t know what to think about Williams.

how do we know this tbh? all we know about tate is that stupid netflix series. i don't think **** stink, but i just dont know how anyone knows anything bout martell yet

Advertisement
how do we know this tbh? all we know about tate is that stupid netflix series. i don't think **** stink, but i just dont know how anyone knows anything bout martell yet
Agreed. I'd be happy if Tate, or any of the three, prove themselves to be a star QB. However, all of this "Tate shows this" and "Tate has that" from his fanboys is kind of silly. Where has this "killer mentality" been demonstrated? In some meaningless snaps against Rutgers? Others would say that his leaving OSU means he doesn't have that mentality (I don't agree with that assessment either, not fair to pin that on him, any more than to claim he's got some great killer mentality). Some people have started in on the legend of Tate, without even seeing Tate do anything.

I got N’Kosi winning the QB race bc he is the only one that can do what Jarren and Tate do individually. Jarren can throw, Tate can run... put them together and you got N’Kosi Perry.

Perry can't run that well, and tate's intangibles set him apart.

Last edited:
I'll believe tate can throw the ball when I see it live

one scrim means jack **** when the entire spring camp he didn't even look like he belonged

that guy can't hit the broad side of an aircraft carrier until fall camp says otherwise

I'll believe tate can throw the ball when I see it live

one scrim means jack **** when the entire spring camp he didn't even look like he belonged

that guy can't hit the broad side of an aircraft carrier until fall camp says otherwise
Okay so let me get this straight... A scrimmage doesn't mean jack sh*t, but 15 minutes of a practice (in which u didn't even witness yourself) does mean something? Sounds logical.

Advertisement
did u witness it bc youre his biggest supporter
Just come out and say u don't think he will start. Own it. Don't hide behind "I just want the best QB". Everyone in this fanbase wants the best QB. Some of us are just man enough to say who they think the best QB is.

Oh, and I saw him make every throw while having the best spring game out of all the QBs. I saw him make a pin point throw while scrambling to the left. 60 yard TD bomb I saw that too.

Just come out and say u don't think he will start. Own it. Don't hide behind "I just want the best QB". Everyone in this fanbase wants the best QB. Some of us are just man enough to say who they think the best QB is.

Oh, and I saw him make every throw while having the best spring game out of all the QBs. I saw him make a pin point throw while scrambling to the left. 60 yard TD bomb I saw that too.

im saying idk who the best qb is but i didn't come out and make blanket statements off some blowout footage against a poor rutgers team. that's like me saying williams is awesome bc he played against savannah state. you went to the spring game first hand? did you go to the one before where he was awful? or did you see any of the spring practices? i think thats the point, which is he had one good game after an uneven spring and a poor miami showing in the first spring game. you dont know who the best QB is bc none of us do since tate has barely played in his entire college career and same with Williams. we do know perry wasn't very good last year under some poor coaching. thats what we know. the coaches obviously brought in martell after they failed on hurts and its obvious they felt that they needed another arm in there in this race.

Advertisement
Advertisement
he played two spring games. he was awful in one and good in the other.
The guy said spring games don't mean sh*t and quotes from reporters who saw 15 minutes of practice do. So basically he doesn't have enough football knowledge so he's relying on what someone else says to form an opinion.

The guy said spring games don't mean sh*t and quotes from reporters who saw 15 minutes of practice do. So basically he doesn't have enough football knowledge so he's relying on what someone else says to form an opinion.

LOL if you think just reporters are what I got that from you need to think harder

Advertisement
Whom ever comes in third , would they request to go the the portal?
Especially with a 4 soon yo be 5 star QB coming?

GOCANES

His barber is costing him a shot at starting QB.
1. Stop getting edges in the front...stop now.
2. Go to the local Indian Bazaar and get some Amla oil; use at least twice a week
3. Take that **** cz out your ear and replace it with a bone from one of your enemies.
4. Take the heart out of your competition.
1563692404927.gif

Advertisement
Back