Jarren out of QB race?

AllAboutTheU13

Sophomore
Scoop from the Orange Bowl Boys podcast is claiming Jarren is out of the QB race and it’s now between NKosi and Tate. Anything else to back this up?

Advertisement
Scoop from the Orange Bowl Boys podcast is claiming Jarren is out of the QB race and it’s now between NKosi and Tate. Anything else to back this up?

Doesn't know his *** from his elbow. Stop listening to these podcasts as if they're factual. These are fanboys. And that's fine, we're all fans. But that's his opinion only.

Advertisement
This really just confirms what dds said. Manny said the job would be won over the summer bc the work that they put in would show in fall camp. One of the QBs put in the least amount of work, that's simply facts. Whoever that QB is is out of the race.

Edit: I mean do u all really expect Manny to say that Jarren slipped up and this is a two man race? C'mon now.

Advertisement
This really just confirms what dds said. Manny said the job would be won over the summer bc the work that they put in would show in fall camp. One of the QBs put in the least amount of work, that's simply facts. Whoever that QB is is out of the race.

Probably this. Not sure if it's work in the weight room or what not but both Tate and Kosi have shown results there.

Advertisement
Diaz was just saying today it's a 3 man race unless he is lying which is possible.

1. Manny would never, under any circumstance, say a kid is out of a race at the ACC media days before camp even starts. That's the most obvious thing of all time. Whether he is or isn't, it would NEVER be said at this point publicly.

2. This thread is because a guy named scoop said something on a podcast. I mean, read that back to yourself and think about what you're saying.

Advertisement
He said that on the podcast? I seen the tweet that said its down to a two man race but didn't specify which two.
About 15 minutes into the podcast he starts talking about the QB race and says Jarren is out, and it’s between Nkosi and Tate now. Haven’t followed him too much over the years, so not sure how reliable he is.

Advertisement
Back