Jarren out of QB race?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Calm down and get out your feelings. It’s a fact that Williams showed more capability as a runner than Perry in highschool
Williams’ body and play style has changed a lot since high school. Jarren is more of a pocket passer with the ability to pick up a first down, I’d never trust him in an RPO like I would with Kosi. Kosi is shiftier and more willing to run.

The fastest QB on our roster from the 2018 season is actually now at Middle Tennessee State.

Williams’ body and play style has changed a lot since high school. Jarren is more of a pocket passer with the ability to pick up a first down, I’d never trust him in an RPO like I would with Kosi. Kosi is shiftier and more willing to run.

The fastest QB on our roster from the 2018 season is actually now at Middle Tennessee State.
Matocha might end up faster than han all of them. Plus he high jumps 6'9".

Notice I said "might."

Advertisement
Perry has yet to show pocket awareness. He either throws it on the drop back, takes a sack, or runs outside the pocket. There's no sliding around to buy time with Perry. Jarren has really good pocket presence to slide around. I have not seen Jarren take off enough to know if he can run. Perry runs upright and looks like he's going to have his head taken off. That maybe because he has short legs. Neither of these guys move like Tate though. I'll bet you could fit both of Perry's thighs inside one of Tate's.

Advertisement
Matocha might end up faster than han all of them. Plus he high jumps 6'9".

Notice I said "might."
hes actually already is . Matocha had a faster 40 and shuttle time than either of Williams or perry coming out of highschool. Hes the 2nd most athletic qb on the roster behind tate martell and had a 99 nike sparq rating actually which is great for a qb.

Advertisement
Back