Jarren out of QB race?

Scoop from the Orange Bowl Boys podcast is claiming Jarren is out of the QB race and it’s now between NKosi and Tate. Anything else to back this up?
It just shows how the program and the institution was weak and unorganized on how to deal with these matters. The U seemed to be always trending.

Advertisement
ok. if perry had posted the same pics and going at trolls on SM, would you feel the same or is it okay bc tate is dating an IG model? all im saying is i will criticize him for the same as the other guys on this team. if you dont think, these posts will become an issue with fans when we start losing games, youre kidding yourself. we had tons of posts last year talking about how perry isnt focused and too much on SM (even before the video became full on public). ****, if tate wins the job and we get blown the eff out in orlando like we did in dallas, the goodwill and love will end esp if QB play is the issue (really OL and QB is the only red flags that i see would be the reason we lose to UF).
Why do you or Romberg care who he’s dating? Who gives af?

Why do you or Romberg care who he’s dating? Who gives af?

i dont, but it seems like this board is giving one qb a pass (everywhere tbh), but if a former player who is around the team more than you brock, has an issue with something that CAN be a distraction, its all good. romberg had the same complaints about williams being immature and same w kosi going itno summer and fall. its clear that he was correct given the reports we hear about kosi maturing and DSdcanes words that williams is still immature off the field. maybe trust a dude who knows good QB play and doesnt hve a crush on the hyped transfer. obviously, no one will be dorsey off the field, but if we want to get back to where we were, we better hope one of them is close. also, it kinda matters if the IG model is constantly promoting stuff and you know ends with tate being in one of them which ends up with the NCAA sniffing around about extra benefits. if she ever posts a pic with tate and her promoting a product, itll be an indirect version of kosi flashing some money to the NCAA.

It just shows how the program and the institution was weak and unorganized on how to deal with these matters. The U seemed to be always trending.

i doubt he knows otherwise youd hear about the jarren transfer tomorrow. remember, these clowns were claiming an OC was hired and not one of them guessed enos.

Advertisement
i dont, but it seems like this board is giving one qb a pass (everywhere tbh), but if a former player who is around the team more than you brock, has an issue with something that CAN be a distraction, its all good. romberg had the same complaints about williams being immature and same w kosi going itno summer and fall. its clear that he was correct given the reports we hear about kosi maturing and DSdcanes words that williams is still immature off the field. maybe trust a dude who knows good QB play and doesnt hve a crush on the hyped transfer. obviously, no one will be dorsey off the field, but if we want to get back to where we were, we better hope one of them is close. also, it kinda matters if the IG model is constantly promoting stuff and you know ends with tate being in one of them which ends up with the NCAA sniffing around about extra benefits. if she ever posts a pic with tate and her promoting a product, itll be an indirect version of kosi flashing some money to the NCAA.
Quit reaching, Romberg acting hypocritical af as if he wouldn’t be on social media if they had it 20 years ago. Like how can you tell if somebody not focused by who they are dating? That’s stupid as **** and not his place to tell or even have an opinion of who a kid should or shouldn’t date

Nobody is out of anything. Competition brings out a whole new dynamic.

Diaz and Enos inherited a QB situation which, at best, could be described as unproven. We needed another QB with the enough talent to be a potential starter, and other than perhaps Jalen Hurts, Tate was the biggest fish available to us. He was brought in as close to being named a starter as a QB could be, IMO. He seems to be the guy that is working the hardest to make this his job.

The other two-- Perry was constantly ******** up, Williams had one foot out the door, and neither had shown the relentless attitude and work ethic when someone just will not be denied the starting QB job at Miami-- film, weights, leadership, etc.

Perry seems to have taken some steps forward and he has seen meaningful action against an athletic defense in Florida State. That counts for a lot.

Williams seems to have plenty of talent and as much, if not more upside, than anyone else. If anyone can take advantage of a clean slate with a new staff, it's him, but he doesn't seem to be trying to take this thing away from the other two, which is what you'd like someone with his passing ability to do.

Advertisement
Nobody is out of anything. Competition brings out a whole new dynamic.

Diaz and Enos inherited a QB situation which, at best, could be described as unproven. We needed another QB with the enough talent to be a potential starter, and other than perhaps Jalen Hurts, Tate was the biggest fish available to us. He was brought in as close to being named a starter as a QB could be, IMO. He seems to be the guy that is working the hardest to make this his job.

The other two-- Perry was constantly ******** up, Williams had one foot out the door, and neither had shown the relentless attitude and work ethic when someone just will not be denied the starting QB job at Miami-- film, weights, leadership, etc.

Perry seems to have taken some steps forward and he has seen meaningful action against an athletic defense in Florida State. That counts for a lot.

Williams seems to have plenty of talent and as much, if not more upside, than anyone else. If anyone can take advantage of a clean slate with a new staff, it's him, but he doesn't seem to be trying to take this thing away from the other two, which is what you'd like someone with his passing ability to do.

perry hasnt screwed up since diaz and enos took over. he won the most improved award from the spring. tate has been pretty meh in the spring and i agree that he was brought in to start, but his play hasnt shown it yet. williams has talent, but who knows if hes ever fully committed to being here. all 3 have the ability to be the guy here, but they gotta prove it. idc bout any of their HS stats and videos. none of that matters

perry hasnt screwed up since diaz and enos took over. he won the most improved award from the spring. tate has been pretty meh in the spring and i agree that he was brought in to start, but his play hasnt shown it yet. williams has talent, but who knows if hes ever fully committed to being here. all 3 have the ability to be the guy here, but they gotta prove it. idc bout any of their HS stats and videos. none of that matters

You talk or ever listen to Kenny Kelly, he'll tell you about Dorsey and his approach to football the second he walked in--- film junkie, gym rat, playbook hustler .. He was just not going to be denied the starting job here. IMO, Williams in particular had a golden opportunity he squandered. Malik was a lame duck, Perry couldn't focus, Jarren sulked.

You talk or ever listen to Kenny Kelly, he'll tell you about Dorsey and his approach to football the second he walked in--- film junkie, gym rat, playbook hustler .. He was just not going to be denied the starting job here. IMO, Williams in particular had a golden opportunity he squandered. Malik was a lame duck, Perry couldn't focus, Jarren sulked.

yes, but this year the coaches have said Perry has turned it around which culminated in a post spring award. jarren is a diff story tho

yes, but this year the coaches have said Perry has turned it around which culminated in a post spring award. jarren is a diff story tho

Perry has played from behind against a rival, that counts for a lot. I'd love for him to be the guy. I think he can make some unreal throws, but when his judgement has been bad, it's been really, really bad.... I hope whatever mistakes he's made stay in the past.

Advertisement
I got the impression Kosi might 2b to Jarren. Enos wants talent AND mentally sharp qbs. Each QB is immensely talented physically, but from all reports that Tate is a tape/playbook guy and Jarren has all the arm talent and on field sharpness while Kosi is mentally ways away, its seem like its:

1) Tate
1a) Jarren
1b) kosi
I was wrong lol. Perry just was so impressive last night. He deserves to be at the top of the list.

Tate was electric but when you struggle doing the simple things like throwing over the line and sideline throws it’s a red flag.

Williams is safe. He’s just a solid, won’t lose a game for you type of QB. Similar to an Alex Smith type.

Advertisement
I disagree, even though you may be right. The statement that you are referring to, Manny had made on several occasions. In my opinion, this is not one of those times.

I’d be absolutely shocked if Williams won the job. I don’t have a dog in the fight but it’s definitely a two horse raise. It’ll become more obvious the next week or so. Watch for Williams snaps to diminish.

I’d be absolutely shocked if Williams won the job. I don’t have a dog in the fight but it’s definitely a two horse raise. It’ll become more obvious the next week or so. Watch for Williams snaps to diminish.
Seems that way but it's weird. He throws a great ball but something is up. From Richt not even playing him in 4 games last year to now with a whole new regime.

Seems that way but it's weird. He throws a great ball but something is up. From Richt not even playing him in 4 games last year to now with a whole new regime.

hes the best passer of the 3. most polished imo, but yes something is def up with him. as brooklyn said, hes got off field issues (that we obviously dont know about)

hes the best passer of the 3. most polished imo, but yes something is def up with him. as brooklyn said, hes got off field issues (that we obviously dont know about)

Tbh he was my favorite , all the tangibles intrigued me. A good mixture of everything. He was the most complete physically , but physically isn’t the most important talent for a college qb. It’s a mental position.

It has to be something intangible related or between the ears. Maybe focus , I don’t know but something seems to be missing.

Advertisement
Back