Jarren not throwing at practice

The fact they played Jarren with a bad shoulder is crazy. The evaluation skills of this coaching staff is horrendous. At some point last week you got to know your putting JW in a bad spot and the team. They are still touting Zion out but with the decision making of this staff who knows if Herbert/Hillery might be better at LT.
I knew Williams was hurt vs cmu when his arm was hanging after that dt belly flopped on him in the first half lol but he played through it. I know People are down on him for a bad start to va tech but I’m rooting for him to bounce back in a major way for sure

Advertisement
I am surprised they can get the kid out of the locker room for fear of getting sacked again. If we can't block for passing QB then put in Tate -- he is mostly a runner anyway so getting hit every play is normal for him.

I know Jarren has flaws, but he is a **** good quarterback.

I rooted for N’kosi to win the job and Saturday he played the way I thought he would and he showed what he is capable of.

But that is no reason to hate on an injured Jarren. The kid is the goods.

The Jarren haters are full of ****. So are the N’kosi and Tate haters.

We have THREE quarterbacks that 95% of other teams would love to have.

All of them can get yards, score points, and make big plays. They just have different styles.

The problem is they are stuck in a system that doesn’t take full advantage of their skills and makes it difficult to develop rhythm and confidence with the worst offensive line in the country.

If Enos called games for Jarren the whole way like he did when we are down big, we could be 5-0!

Jarren needs a better oline and Nkosi’s skills are probably better for what the team has right now, but disrespecting the kid is bullshyt.

I want N’Kosi to start moving forward, but that’s no shade at Jarren.

You want to be mad at somebody, look at the guy leading them. It has been obvious from game 1 what we do best but we still get ourselves in unnecessary trouble forcing a philosophy that doesn’t fit.

It’s time for Enos to show and prove. That 11 personnel trips formation is the business and I been waiting to see it. It works just as well as I imagined it would.

Enos has the plays. It’s time for him to swallow his pride, check his ego and quit hamstringing the offense with concepts they don’t do well.

I knew Williams was hurt vs cmu when his arm was hanging after that dt belly flopped on him in the first half lol but he played through it. I know People are down on him for a bad start to va tech but I’m rooting for him to bounce back in a major way for sure

I'm rooting for him to bounce back but if Perry lights it up against Virginia and JW gets the job back the following week. JW will have to play way better than he have or the fanbase will turn on him.

Man this is a real sht show. For not one but two weeks leading up to VT they knew he wasn’t right. Even if he wanted to you can’t play him with a fcked up throwing shoulder. How could they believe 15 with a bum shoulder gave us a better chance to win than a healthy 5. Same guys that believe Patchan is better than G Rous........

Gas up the dam planes
FLY THE BANNERS!

Advertisement
so what does that tell you in their faith in Perry? We may find out exactly on Friday why Perry wasn't starter. Hope I am surprised.

You can’t trust anything the coaches are doing right now.

Too many bad decisions that even the fans could see wouldn’t work.

As long as Perry keeps the interceptions to 2 or less, we gotta ride with him and call plays to his strength.

As far as giving Tathan a shot here at some point I'll just say this:

- We're beyond the point of destroying any of these kid's psyches. Kosi already lost the job once and Jarren just got yanked after 1 quarter for ****ting the bed and Tathan was ridiculed nationally when he wasn't named the starter. It is what it is at this point.

- This season is what it is at this point too so we may find a little deja vu happening like when Rick refused to give Jarren any burn last year. I'd reallllly prefer to not repeat that and know exactly what we have in those 3 QBs going into next year based on actual game reps. Then we'll all know who is the leading candidate to backup Peyton Matochampion.

Advertisement
Winning close games can’t be our goal with the way the season started. We need a cultural change. I don’t dislike Perry, but I’d need to see more from him to think he’s that guy. As good of a game as he had, we missed two opportunities to tie the game at the end.
I saw 422 passing yards and 4 Touchdowns. This was in 3 quarters. Not to mention a 28 point hole. I saw enough, he's the guy. Especially with that crap Oline.

Advertisement
all I want is when Jarren is ready to play whenever that is, go full spread and call a game similar to what they did after Perry got in, he would excel in that. Now obviously I’m not saying don’t run the ball because we were down 28-0 so it was no point in doing that but it seems we were a bit more creative regardless and in shotgun more. When we did try to do fullback stuff we got stuffed and had negative plays. Stop hindering these qbs with the full back and max protect stuff(va tech dline line was still getting through on that).... We need to be trying to run it up on the scoreboard from here on out

Jarren wasn’t healthy enough to play last week either. He was throwing the ball like a guy with a fcked shoulder.

We’ll see what Perry is made of. He defecated all over himself against uva last year. He’ll either get the yips or redeem himself. I expect him to rally and come up big this week. I like his demeanor.

Advertisement
Jarren wasn’t healthy enough to play last week either. He was throwing the ball like a guy with a fcked shoulder.

We’ll see what Perry is made of. He defecated all over himself against uva last year. He’ll either get the yips or redeem himself. I expect him to rally and come up big this week. I like his demeanor.

I know it was one game, and I too recall that a bad Perry is really bad, but I too think he rises to the occasion.

Advertisement
Back