Jarren not throwing at practice

so what does that tell you in their faith in Perry? We may find out exactly on Friday why Perry wasn't starter. Hope I am surprised.

In case you haven’t noticed our staff doesn’t always play the best players....if this was the first instance i could roll with who the yplayed over another guy...but it isn’t. This is a pattern.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What are the chances that this Friday night is one of those games?

Based on this programs history over the last few years, I would say pretty good.
Example, last year Perry came in and lead a comeback against FSU, then preceded to throw two horrible interceptions on the first 2 drives of the Virginia game the next week, leading to an L against the Cavaliers.
This is Miami after all and this is what we do... only consistency, is there is no consistency.

Advertisement
Smoke screen or doing his best to protect a kid's delicate psyche. Williams does have a history of fits and transfer threats. What do you think he'd do if Diaz sits up there and says "yeah, we're opening it up and giving Perry a shot". Williams would low key lose his **** so Diaz has to be diplomatic about it IMO. Enos told us exactly what was going on and only changed his story once reporters told him what Manny said.
That what I said

I would love to see Tate get some reps just to see what he's got. I personally think he can make plays but not sure about being a starter. Now, if Miami could just get up by a few td's on someone. Anyone.
I'm legit concerned about just winning the FIU game let alone getting a big lead on anyone left on our schedule.

If neither Jarren nor Kosi take firm control of the job and all we're playing for is elibility for the Pampers Bowl, give Tate a start. What's the worst that could happen, he throws 3 picks and we're down 28-0 in the 1st half?

Tate Martell should be the starting QB against Virginia. If Manny wants to turn this thing around, save the season and save the recruiting class he needs to show that this is a different team. Perry and Williams might win a few games for us, but the mentality with the team will be the same regardless. If Tate starts and we win out, we'll be a different team heading into 2020. Start Williams or Perry at your own peril, Manny Diaz.

Advertisement
Do you hate blacks or something? What gives?
WTF? nobody mentioned race at all but u so....

I could not care less what race any player is on this team, I just want the best player at each position so this team wins

Boss your reply was weak

I’m okay with anybody at QB tbh, but I don’t see any of them thriving behind this OL. Those 5 guys can’t even run-block against a MAC opponent, putting even more pressure on the passing game that they can’t block for, so is a ******* cycle of sucking.

Last game we had 23att/32yds before DJ broke the long run, that’s a whopping 1,39 yds per attempt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If the coaches believed the season was over that would end their career. If you win one Friday, you're behind one game in a division full a parity with 5 division games left.

Dont necessarily disagree but we have shown nothing that would lead anyone to believe we run the table.

Advertisement
Back