Jarren not throwing at practice

Advertisement
Posted in yesterday's thread that Manny announcing Williams as starter was a smoke screen.

Smoke screen or doing his best to protect a kid's delicate psyche. Williams does have a history of fits and transfer threats. What do you think he'd do if Diaz sits up there and says "yeah, we're opening it up and giving Perry a shot". Williams would low key lose his **** so Diaz has to be diplomatic about it IMO. Enos told us exactly what was going on and only changed his story once reporters told him what Manny said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Smoke screen or doing his best to protect a kid's delicate psyche. Williams does have a history of fits and transfer threats. What do you think he'd do if Diaz sits up there and says "yeah, we're opening it up and giving Perry a shot". Williams would low key lose his **** so Diaz has to be diplomatic about it IMO. Enos told us exactly what was going on and only changed his story once reporters told him what Manny said.
on top of that, you never want to lose a player. you never know when you have to turn back to JW. there will be games that perry throws a ton of picks early and you may need jW to provide a change or even martell.

Advertisement
on top of that, you never want to lose a player. you never know when you have to turn back to JW. there will be games that perry throws a ton of picks early and you may need jW to provide a change or even martell.

What are the chances that this Friday night is one of those games?

Advertisement
I dont. just put Perry in the gun and spread out the field. our offense has looked MUCH better whenever enos is forced to go gun spread (when we fall behind big early). I hate the gimmicks with other QBs. keep tate prepared in case our OL kills another QB
I wouldn't be mad with that either. The offense looked smooth and competent with Perry, minus a few hiccups which were on 5 (I'd attribute a few of those to rust), and of course those drives where Enos went Enos.

I'm just praying Enos gets out of his own way.

This is also a game a veteran HC would use as a psychological advantage. Manny needs to be in Perry's ear (assuming he's the starter) about how its was against this team last year that he got benched and wouldn't it be fitting if you came back against this same squad and put in work.

But so far, Manny's proven to be pretty poor at getting the team hyped for these kinds of things.

Advertisement
Back