Jarren not throwing at practice

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
was at the game, this cat stunk the joint up last year too

do u honestly believe that's the biggest issue with this team?

It's one of many issues. JW has struggled so it's time for another look. Kosi came in and moved the chains. Never said he was perfect but the offense looked better indeed and we had a deep ball threat. More game reps for him and it won't even be a discussion.

Advertisement
Man this is a real sht show. For not one but two weeks leading up to VT they knew he wasn’t right. Even if he wanted to you can’t play him with a fcked up throwing shoulder. How could they believe 15 with a bum shoulder gave us a better chance to win than a healthy 5. Same guys that believe Patchan is better than G Rous........

Gas up the dam planes

Last edited:
Posted in yesterday's thread that Manny announcing Williams as starter was a smoke screen.

that was smart then to throw off their game plannig. Perry is more of a slinger and will be stretching their defense more vertically. Just hope he manages the game well and makes smart decisions. Now Virginia can't just sit back and keep everything underneath like VT tried to do.

Advertisement
Man this is a real sht show. For not one but two weeks leading up to VT they knew he wasn’t right. Even if he wanted to you can’t play him with a fcked up throwing shoulder. How could they believe 15 with a bum shoulder gave up a better chance to win than a healthy 5. Same guys that believe Patchan is better than G Rous........

Gas up the dam planes

so what does that tell you in their faith in Perry? We may find out exactly on Friday why Perry wasn't starter. Hope I am surprised.

Not playing Tate at some point would be akin to not playing JW at all last year after the season was toast.

I'm all on board the Kosi train if he lights it up, but at this point we may as well try to find out what we have in Tate if Kosi struggles, or (and I'm not counting on this) we find ourselves with a significant lead in the 2nd half of any of our remaining games.
I would love to see Tate get some reps just to see what he's got. I personally think he can make plays but not sure about being a starter. Now, if Miami could just get up by a few td's on someone. Anyone.

See a lot of people dogging Williams on here and twitter so ima root for the kid to bounce back regardless. He had a terrible game doesn’t mean he can’t come back from it... if Perry gets the start ima root for him too, just get the win at the end of the day.

Advertisement
Back