Jarren has dethroned Kaaya as the Dink and Donk us to Death KING 👑.

jarren is not the reason we lost this game

in fact for the first time since the golden days the offense had to constantly score since the D was getting obliterated

500 yards of total offense with a brand new staff and dawg **** offensive line

stop.

I thought the offense did pretty good. The Special Teams really let them down. Btw that offensive line did create a lot of holes for the running game. So they deserve some praise to go with the criticism

Advertisement
Yes, the defense sucked, but why can't we put up more than 25 points against North Carolina? Why do we have to settle for 4 field goal attempts against North Carolina?

That’s the number one issue. Jarren played great and our offense had great numbers but that didn’t equate to points. I blame Enos for that. Nobody cares about how good you are between the 20s. Coaches literally make a living playing bend but don’t break defense and that’s what they should do against us. We can’t get our red zone offense in order and have a god awful kicker

He didn’t under throw Thomas. He under three one ball. The problem is the offense. We don’t adjust any calls at the line of scrimmage to the defense.

Yes he did. He underthrew and threw late....which is why JT slowed down and the safety almost got there. If he lead JT and threw it earlier, he wouldn't have had the defender tugging on his arm.

The concern is we all see JW not wanting to throw deep or take any chances. If we see it, other coaches see it. If they see it, the DBs will squat on slants and short stuff and the field we be condensed. He has to trust himself and let it rip. He has the talent and accuracy to do so.

Funny how he accuses Williams dink and dunk and clamors for other qbs but yet.. look at yards per attempt
2B27CC5F-8C68-4A6F-884B-5739B5908ABC.jpeg

9D5CC60A-E459-4B1B-8210-EEB8DBF3C549.jpeg

Now obviously it needs to improve but it is a starting point

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jarren has a stronger and more accurate arm than kaaya, just got to build more confidence and the Oline has to block to take more of those shots

LOL. Kaaya had the same concerns (OL). He threw it deep because he had a proven talent to do so. I don’t believe the coaches have that kind of confidence in Jarren’s ability to throw it deep. Enos seems to be more comfortable in the short passing scheme.

Dynamic playmakers my a$$. We lack a damm offensive play scheme and system. I am sick and tired of the Miami Pro system. Look all around CFB you have teams with abysmal talent looking functional on offense getting the ball to the WR in space all over the field. You can’t fit a square in a circle.

Adventures in missing the point the idea is to get the ball to the playmakers in space. Who cares if you are undercenter or in a shotgun. Last night Jarren got the ball to his guys. At some point a WR has got to do something with it.

LOL. Kaaya had the same concerns (OL). He threw it deep because he had a proven talent to do so. I don’t believe the coaches have that kind of confidence in Jarren’s ability to throw it deep. Enos seems to be more comfortable in the short passing scheme.
Kaaya’s oline was much better

Advertisement
Adventures in missing the point the idea is to get the ball to the playmakers in space. Who cares if you are undercenter or in a shotgun. Last night Jarren got the ball to his guys. At some point a WR has got to do something with it.

The offense sucks!! It is not a functional. It depends on pinpoint accuracy on 3-5 yard passes into heavy traffic. There is nothing they can do

That’s the number one issue. Jarren played great and our offense had great numbers but that didn’t equate to points. I blame Enos for that. Nobody cares about how good you are between the 20s. Coaches literally make a living playing bend but don’t break defense and that’s what they should do against us. We can’t get our red zone offense in order and have a god awful kicker
This is absolutely on the defense. You can’t be considered a top 5 defense and let a true freshman QB from UNC, not Clemson or Oklahoma take your soul time & time again. Offense left a lot of points on the field but it’s ******* UNC!!!!

This is absolutely on the defense. You can’t be considered a top 5 defense and let a true freshman QB from UNC, not Clemson or Oklahoma take your soul time & time again. Offense left a lot of points on the field but it’s ******* UNC!!!!

I’m not making excuses for that defensive performance. Off a bye week we got destroyed in the first quarter, that’s a testament as to how unprepared the team was.

But big picture giving up 28 points shouldn’t be a death sentence. If we can’t score 28 points against Carolina we don’t deserve to win. Last night was a different version of last year. Instead of being completely inept on offense we moved it up and down the field, but still couldn’t score

I’m not making excuses for that defensive performance. Off a bye week we got destroyed in the first quarter, that’s a testament as to how unprepared the team was.

But big picture giving up 28 points shouldn’t be a death sentence. If we can’t score 28 points against Carolina we don’t deserve to win. Last night was a different version of last year. Instead of being completely inept on offense we moved it up and down the field, but still couldn’t score
And conversely if you hand the defense a lead late in the game on a td drive and they give up a 4th and 17 right after then you don’t deserve to win

Advertisement

Giving up 28 points a game and we will be lucky to win 2 games. Are you nuts????

So we complained last year about not having a QB who could throw short intermediate passes with accuracy so that phase of our offense was basically non existent. It was either a home run or nothing. Now we have someone who can throw short and intermediate and open that us for us and we complain 😂

I WARNED YALL ABOUT THIS DINK AND DONK BS... completion percentage always looks so pretty but then you lose because you only can get 1 to 2 passing TDs a game out of it.

I told some of y’all before the season that I can’t survive watching another Kaaya style Dink and Donk offense but this **** right here is worse than Kaaya.

Kaayas weakness was the deep ball but he was more willing to throw it deep than Jarren and he was way more accurate throwing deep than Jarren.

ONE MORE TOUCHDOWN IN EACH GAME AND WE ARE UNDEFEATED... yes the 4th and 17 conversion was actually the play that lost us the game but really we lost in the 1st quarter when UNCs offense with their Qb was throwing dimes for Touchdowns we were doing this dink, dink, donk and PUNT bull****.

This is clearly what Enos wants on offense bc its no way in the fck I can believe our offense would look like this if he didn’t...

WE DO ALL THIS CUTE *** PRESNAP MOTION JUST TO GET A 3 YARD COMPLETION OUT OF IT.... OUR DEFENSE HAS TAKEN AN UNDERSTANDABLE STEP BACK THIS year its time our offense carry the team. It’s not fair but it wasn’t fair when our defense were the ones to carry the team so I don’t wanna hear that ****.

At some point you just gotta score more points and take advantage of every opportunity to do so.

Who is more to blame... Enos style of offense or Jarrens lack of willingness, confidence, and touch throwing the ball deep?? It’s like a perfect recipe to always lose games by less than a TD.
TWO GAMES NOTHING CAN EVER CHANGE!!!!!!!

Advertisement
I WARNED YALL ABOUT THIS DINK AND DONK BS... completion percentage always looks so pretty but then you lose because you only can get 1 to 2 passing TDs a game out of it.

I told some of y’all before the season that I can’t survive watching another Kaaya style Dink and Donk offense but this **** right here is worse than Kaaya.

Kaayas weakness was the deep ball but he was more willing to throw it deep than Jarren and he was way more accurate throwing deep than Jarren.

ONE MORE TOUCHDOWN IN EACH GAME AND WE ARE UNDEFEATED... yes the 4th and 17 conversion was actually the play that lost us the game but really we lost in the 1st quarter when UNCs offense with their Qb was throwing dimes for Touchdowns we were doing this dink, dink, donk and PUNT bull****.

This is clearly what Enos wants on offense bc its no way in the fck I can believe our offense would look like this if he didn’t...

WE DO ALL THIS CUTE *** PRESNAP MOTION JUST TO GET A 3 YARD COMPLETION OUT OF IT.... OUR DEFENSE HAS TAKEN AN UNDERSTANDABLE STEP BACK THIS year its time our offense carry the team. It’s not fair but it wasn’t fair when our defense were the ones to carry the team so I don’t wanna hear that ****.

At some point you just gotta score more points and take advantage of every opportunity to do so.

Who is more to blame... Enos style of offense or Jarrens lack of willingness, confidence, and touch throwing the ball deep?? It’s like a perfect recipe to always lose games by less than a TD.

Hey Nostradumbass.

You warned me about nothing. Jarren Williams is an upgrade to last season and anything we've have on the roster right now--this is not open for disagreement. Besides the punting portion of special teams, there is not a single position that has improved as significantly as the Quarterback position.

QB Performance over two games:

PASSING
Capture.PNG

RUSHING
Capture_(1).PNG

In nearly every QB stat Jarren has improved over two games. Criticizing Jarren Williams and the quarterback room is not the hill you want to die on. You will look like a fool doing so.

As someone pointed out on page 1. 14 effin sacks in 2 games is all you need to see in order to confirm your fears that this squad ain't doin **** this season. I'm sorry to be a negative bum in every thread and I don't blame JW. Yes he has issues along with the play calls, defense, special teams, and coaching. But the 14 sacks in 2 games with perfect 5/5 4th down conversion given up so far tells me we don't have much hope. I'm a realist. Unfortunately reality and the evidence says this season is no more than 5 wins if we are lucky. Probably gonna be the worst season we've had in quite some time. But for some reason I don't really give 2 ****s anymore. Kinda feels refreshing.
Fock em!

Advertisement
Back