Jarren has dethroned Kaaya as the Dink and Donk us to Death KING đź‘‘.

Don't be fooled, this is just about way for KrazyGlue to take a shot at Kaaya.

Williams was effective moving the ball, Enos blew donkey nuts in the Red Zone, zero schemes or creativity for having two weeks to prepare.

Advertisement
Yes, the defense sucked, but why can't we put up more than 25 points against North Carolina? Why do we have to settle for 4 field goal attempts against North Carolina?

We could scored more than 25, should of scored 34 but missed 2 FG's, 1 PAT and a 2 point conversion!!!!!!

NO. That's completely false. The ball was short. Even Hasselbeck commented on it saying it was slightly under thrown. That slight under throw caused Jeff to slow down and gave the CB time to knock it away.

& you'd still be incorrect. But hey, to each their own.

JT should have for sure caught that ball. KJ would’ve caught it but Jarren had some major under throws on the night. Sam Howell was money on the deep ball tonight as his guys caught balls in stride. That ball to Harley can’t be under thrown. That should’ve been an easy TD. I really like Jarren and I believe he will get better on those throws.

I agree on the MH throw he was short. Outside of that he was 30-39 & is the first QB we've had in ages who can throw dimes on 10-20 yard routes. We've got our QB for the next few years & he was a bright spot last night, not the problem.

O line not good enough to throw deep.

That’s stupid. You think all the air raid/spread teams have first round linemen? You don’t need all Americans to be able to pass. It’s obvious dude struggles with the deep ball so we dink and donk. We need a spread offense because our line sucks balls

Advertisement
He didn’t under throw Thomas. He under three one ball. The problem is the offense. We don’t adjust any calls at the line of scrimmage to the defense.

I WARNED YALL ABOUT THIS DINK AND DONK BS... completion percentage always looks so pretty but then you lose because you only can get 1 to 2 passing TDs a game out of it.

I told some of y’all before the season that I can’t survive watching another Kaaya style Dink and Donk offense but this **** right here is worse than Kaaya.

Kaayas weakness was the deep ball but he was more willing to throw it deep than Jarren and he was way more accurate throwing deep than Jarren.

ONE MORE TOUCHDOWN IN EACH GAME AND WE ARE UNDEFEATED... yes the 4th and 17 conversion was actually the play that lost us the game but really we lost in the 1st quarter when UNCs offense with their Qb was throwing dimes for Touchdowns we were doing this dink, dink, donk and PUNT bull****.

This is clearly what Enos wants on offense bc its no way in the fck I can believe our offense would look like this if he didn’t...

WE DO ALL THIS CUTE *** PRESNAP MOTION JUST TO GET A 3 YARD COMPLETION OUT OF IT.... OUR DEFENSE HAS TAKEN AN UNDERSTANDABLE STEP BACK THIS year its time our offense carry the team. It’s not fair but it wasn’t fair when our defense were the ones to carry the team so I don’t wanna hear that ****.

At some point you just gotta score more points and take advantage of every opportunity to do so.

Who is more to blame... Enos style of offense or Jarrens lack of willingness, confidence, and touch throwing the ball deep?? It’s like a perfect recipe to always lose games by less than a TD.

Kaaya threw deep. Don’t think Jarren has that kind of arm. He throws daggers short to intermediate range and floaters deep

Kaaya threw deep. Don’t think Jarren has that kind of arm. He throws daggers short to intermediate range and floaters deep
Jarren has a stronger and more accurate arm than kaaya, just got to build more confidence and the Oline has to block to take more of those shots

Advertisement
Jarren can’t throw a dime deep to save his life. He under throws the deep ball every single time. He did it in the AA game, the spring games, and now he’s doing it weekly. 3 bad balls deep that would’ve easily won us the game last night. He got extremely lucky on the bad under throw to Harley. Harley and JT4 has TDs if the balls were accurate. Instead we settled for FGs.
I got bashed here for saying a bunch of try frosh QBs were way better than Jarren last week. Well, this week was more of the same. This week the true frosh across from him hit guys deep in stride and won the game.
This is something that has to be fixed. All good UM offenses have thrown deep balls effectively. Jarren maybe our best option but he’s not good enough. Neither is the entire offense outside of a handful of skill guys.

I saw a total of 3 deep balls, 2 were under thrown and 1 was over thrown.

There’s one play that sticks out to me with regards to JW and his anticipation. It was either late third or early 4th quarter. We had 2 TEs and full back field, JT4 split wide. It was play action, Max protect and he had time. He hesitated and threw the ball deep to JT4 and the pass was incomplete despite hitting JT4 (it was also a good play by the DB). My critique was his hesitation which led to the ball being under thrown. JT was not wide open but with his speed JW needed to throw the ball earlier and let JT try to run under the ball maybe leading to a PI or better chance at a TD.

I have hope that JW will learn to trust his playmakers and not wait for them to be open, instead learn to throw them open or throw to a spot and trust his players to get there.

Kid doesn’t have time to throw deep.... every time he attempts it deep, he has to throw off of his back foot because of pressure...
Why do peeps think you need 8 seconds of protection to throw deep? Howell was throwing over the top of our defense over and over again a second after he got the snap. He made a presnap read and was letting the ball fly before their wr ever got up on our dbs. Jarren be waiting for our guys to get even with the dbs which may explain why he under throws so many deep balls.

Why do peeps think you need 8 seconds of protection to throw deep? Howell was throwing over the top of our defense over and over again a second after he got the snap. He made a presnap read and was letting the ball fly before their wr ever got up on our dbs. Jarren be waiting for our guys to get even with the dbs which may explain why he under throws so many deep balls.

Yep you don’t need all day to throw deep doesn’t make sense either bc defenses will see that you’re trying to throw deep and make up ground before you get the pass off waiting all **** day to throw it.

Howell killed us bc his deep passes were thrown as soon as the ball was hiked, it doesn’t give our dbs any time to recover.

Advertisement
This is my take 100%.... its North Carolina’s secondary we were up against, aside from their safety their corners are trash. Our running game did it’s job, and the QB maybe did it’s job if that’s what Enos and Manny want from the qb position but 2 passing Touchdowns isn’t going to cut it.
We make the fgs and we win.

the infatuation with the spread is equally stupid

we lined up in the I formation and GASHED them with dj and camron all game long

And what was our YPC besides that play? If you think an infatuation with the spread is equally stupid, you clearly have not watched what’s working on offenses around the country for the past 10 years. But hey, the #’s speak for themselves. We’re in the bottom half of all offensive categories two games into the season. 475 yards of offense is average in today’s college football. I like Enos, but through 2 games it’s obvious we move the ball better when we spread out teams and pick them apart.

Advertisement
There is a reason you are the worst porster on CIS. Way to reconfirm.

I really try not to engage in negative stuff but I can't help myself on this. OP has such an anti-Williams agenda it's ridiculous. He doesn't pass up a chance to make a negative comment or evaluation .
This fan base is truly retarded.

Not all. Just a few. And their agenda of anti- Williams is really tiresome right now.

I WARNED YALL ABOUT THIS DINK AND DONK BS... completion percentage always looks so pretty but then you lose because you only can get 1 to 2 passing TDs a game out of it.

I told some of y’all before the season that I can’t survive watching another Kaaya style Dink and Donk offense but this **** right here is worse than Kaaya.

Kaayas weakness was the deep ball but he was more willing to throw it deep than Jarren and he was way more accurate throwing deep than Jarren.

ONE MORE TOUCHDOWN IN EACH GAME AND WE ARE UNDEFEATED... yes the 4th and 17 conversion was actually the play that lost us the game but really we lost in the 1st quarter when UNCs offense with their Qb was throwing dimes for Touchdowns we were doing this dink, dink, donk and PUNT bull****.

This is clearly what Enos wants on offense bc its no way in the fck I can believe our offense would look like this if he didn’t...

WE DO ALL THIS CUTE *** PRESNAP MOTION JUST TO GET A 3 YARD COMPLETION OUT OF IT.... OUR DEFENSE HAS TAKEN AN UNDERSTANDABLE STEP BACK THIS year its time our offense carry the team. It’s not fair but it wasn’t fair when our defense were the ones to carry the team so I don’t wanna hear that ****.

At some point you just gotta score more points and take advantage of every opportunity to do so.

Who is more to blame... Enos style of offense or Jarrens lack of willingness, confidence, and touch throwing the ball deep?? It’s like a perfect recipe to always lose games by less than a TD.
I noticed his deep balls were all underthrown. Catchable but better than Rosier's 10 yard over throws.

Advertisement
Back