Jarren has dethroned Kaaya as the Dink and Donk us to Death KING đź‘‘.

Jarren was hardly the reason we lost. But less than 8yds an attempt is garbage. Up for debate whether that's on him, the play calling, a line that doesn't give him time, etc.

He’s #26 in the country in yds/attempt against P5 opponents. 7.6 yds/attempt is pretty close to top 25 just about every year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brady’s been winning a few championships dunking and dunking

Advertisement
And Kaaya still came up short. let me guess it was the defenses fault.

To be fair it was the worst defense in Hurricanes history and probably ever in college football when you consider the talent we had and we still couldn’t stop anything

Advertisement
I WARNED YALL ABOUT THIS DINK AND DONK BS... completion percentage always looks so pretty but then you lose because you only can get 1 to 2 passing TDs a game out of it.

I told some of y’all before the season that I can’t survive watching another Kaaya style Dink and Donk offense but this **** right here is worse than Kaaya.

Kaayas weakness was the deep ball but he was more willing to throw it deep than Jarren and he was way more accurate throwing deep than Jarren.

ONE MORE TOUCHDOWN IN EACH GAME AND WE ARE UNDEFEATED... yes the 4th and 17 conversion was actually the play that lost us the game but really we lost in the 1st quarter when UNCs offense with their Qb was throwing dimes for Touchdowns we were doing this dink, dink, donk and PUNT bull****.

This is clearly what Enos wants on offense bc its no way in the fck I can believe our offense would look like this if he didn’t...

WE DO ALL THIS CUTE *** PRESNAP MOTION JUST TO GET A 3 YARD COMPLETION OUT OF IT.... OUR DEFENSE HAS TAKEN AN UNDERSTANDABLE STEP BACK THIS year its time our offense carry the team. It’s not fair but it wasn’t fair when our defense were the ones to carry the team so I don’t wanna hear that ****.

At some point you just gotta score more points and take advantage of every opportunity to do so.

Who is more to blame... Enos style of offense or Jarrens lack of willingness, confidence, and touch throwing the ball deep?? It’s like a perfect recipe to always lose games by less than a TD.
I get you may man. Perry or Martell would've beat UF.

Advertisement
Back